Collection of Records

covaithe

Explorer
Just reading the adventures I'm playing and judging, I've noticed a nice amount of cross-pollination, largely from covaithe, who's certainly involved in enough threads here firsthand himself to make that happen.

It helps to be running adventures in Daunton, which has some development. And that I'm too lazy to come up with my own NPCs if there's already a vaguely suitable one in existence.

JoeNotCharles

First Post
I've seen a fair amount of cross-pollination, usually in Daunton landmarks and references to NPC's. One thing I liked was that there was one adventure (Daunton's Dead Shadows?) where the PC's went to the Temple of Lauto to check in with their employer, and they saw the characters from Can Dextyr Keep All These Strikers Alive running out! Another fun tie-in here is that the events of Dextyr/Strikers were explicitly the reason Mikara and Tristan got hired to join Woe and Atreus in Love Bites.

A lot of the more major overlaps tend to be in adventures done by the same DM, like how Zombies and Crooks and 6 Eagle Down dovetailed into a surprise crossover at the end. But another notably crossover is that the antagonists of Turtledome! (the owner, Mr. Pinch, and his Skull Lord lackey) became the employers of The Power of Knowledge, which as far as I know don't have any overlap in DM.

Speaking of reading all the adventures, with the start of Land Ho! yesterday, we now have as many adventures currently on-going (18!) as we have finished in history!

renau1g

First Post
Oh, right, I thought Kal asked how many PC's not players. I just quickly did a pivot table of the character status page (not accurate, but best info I think we have). There's 55 players controlling 77 PC's there FWIW.

L4W:Character Status - ENWiki

14 controllers, 14 defenders, 1 Drunk(a defender), 1 Lead Guitarist (actually a leader), 18 leaders, 29 strikers.

Average level is 1.8, most common race by far is human (14), then warforged (7), followed by elf, longtooth shifter, & deva at 5, & then dwarf & gnome at 4

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
Yeah, like I said though that number's likely a bit low (as not everyone's put their PC's to that list), but it also includes some players who aren't around so I'd estimate around 60-ish. Very impressive. Great job everyone! Especially all the new DM's who've stepped up in recent months to keep the many players active.

Velmont

First Post
Make it one less controller and one more defender, as I have changed Feyr (Bladeling Invoker) for Gloom (Longtooth Paladin).

That is one page that should be easily found. Is it linked in one of the stikied thread?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases