Collection of Records

covaithe

Explorer
I thought I had posted it here, but now I don't see it. Anyway, I've claimed the (previously unclaimed) record for most conditions active; Ikni was prone, blinded, dazed, and immobilized here.

Phoenix8008

First Post
I believe that Kama'zer is the first PC to 6th level. :D Had to spend 2 more DM credits to get the last 181 XP, but I figured it was better to just level up now while I'm between adventures instead of getting into one and then the first XP we get I would need to level up. Better to have the time between adventures coincide with the backlog time for getting level ups approved.

As an amusing aside, Kama'zer has just tied the level of my first LEW character that it took 4 years to reach in LEW! How long has L4W been going now? A little over a year?! :cool:

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
Yeah, yeah yeah brag, brag, brag ;)

Kama'zer was created on September 12th, 2008, It's now Jan 19, 2010... about 16 months or so... not bad.

covaithe

Explorer
Sure, I'll go for petrified first. Then it will be easy to land the others.

Actually, going purely by count of conditions listed on p.277, it shouldn't be hard to match 4 simultaneous conditions. Marked, dying, unconscious, and prone would do it, and that's a pretty easy combination to get. Add in dazed or immobilized, and I would be surprised if someone in L4W hasn't managed to beat Ikni already.

But counting dying, unconscious, and prone as three conditions seems kind of like cheating.

renau1g

First Post
Well as part of the dying condition you're unconscious and part of the unconscious condition is prone, therefore I'd say they're really only part of prone as you can't remove the unconscious condition without removing the dying condition right?

covaithe

Explorer
Isn't there a feat, or a racial power or something, that lets you keep fighting while dying? Or am I getting confused with 3e again?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases