Collection of Records

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
You don't have to be dying to be unconscious (see Sleep daily power for wizards), and there are monster abilities that allow attacks that are triggered when they are reduced to zero HP.

I'm not aware, however, of powers or feats that allow you to stay standing for more than a single action when you reach 0 HP. That would be cool, though.

So suffice to say that being unconscious and prone (and bloodied?) is part of dying, so these shouldn't stack if you're counting conditions.

Dunamin

First Post
At the very least, there's the warlord epic destiny: Legendary General (from Martial Power). Unyielding Company (the level 30 feature) is all kinds of buttkickery.

renau1g

First Post
Well...maybe if I DM a bunch more games I can pump Murphy up ... so only 6 more levels to paragon... 70 credits needed (give or take), that's 35 months of DM'ing, so if I DM 4 adventures for 8-9 months...or even better 5 adventures for 7 months that'll work ;)

just kidding...actually my money's on Kamazer to be first Paragon PC.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Well...maybe if I DM a bunch more games I can pump Murphy up ... so only 6 more levels to paragon... 70 credits needed (give or take), that's 35 months of DM'ing, so if I DM 4 adventures for 8-9 months...or even better 5 adventures for 7 months that'll work ;)

just kidding...actually my money's on Kamazer to be first Paragon PC.
I'm sure I could do it in the next year or year and a half if she gets back in an adventure soon. Heck, I've still got 6 unspent DM credits. That would get her halfway to 7th level if I wanted. With the double XP thing, every 5 encounters should gain us a level. And my current adventure will end sometime in the next 2-3 months I'm sure, getting me more DM credits. But if I leveled her up that much, she'd have nobody else at that level to play with.

Hrav is the next highest level PC, but he and Kama'zer won't likely be adventuring together since I'm DMing the MMC adventures Hrav is in. (And I hope to keep the MMC together for as long as they're willing to!)

Phoenix8008

First Post
Mikara is almost a year old, and she's only at 3rd level. I don't think another year will do it :erm:,
How many DM credits did you get from Wayne's Basement, HMG? That could pump Mikara up some once she's between adventures. And you'll be getting some more from 'Land Ho!' eventually. Remember, we've only had the double XP rule in place for the last few months or so of that year. It'll speed up.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases