Collection of Records

Dunamin

First Post
I haven't forgotten all the good ideas for additional record options posted here, but I'm taking a break from typing in options on the Wiki for now.

Anybody who feels like it should go ahead and continue as needed.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Now the tough part is doing the research to see if you/your party actually holds the record. ;)

I was wondering about the encounter difficulty ones. Perhaps people could post their party's record so it's easier to compare.

F'rinstance, I think the Hoofchew fight might be the 'most challenging encounter': (1298-900)/900 = .442

Also, I think our barfight in Echoes of O is a contender for highest monster-to-PC ratio: 10 monsters to either 4 or 5 PCs (so 2.5:1 or 2:1), depending how you want to look at it.

Last edited:

covaithe

Explorer
That formula strikes me as odd. Why (1298-900)/900? Why not just 1298/900, a simple ratio of monster xp budget to PC "xp budget"?

I feel fairly sure that it won't affect the rankings one way or another; i.e. if encounter A is harder than encounter B in one system, it still will be in the other system. It just seems like a strange number to produce to me.

covaithe

Explorer
I overwrote Hrav's single turn record with Kruk's, since I was in there and had a link handy. I also put in the current round of Closed Eye as a candidate for the longest chain of readied actions, since I can't think of any other encounters featuring something like that.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
A few more potentials:
- Most XP earned (in a single battle, in a single addy, overall)
- Most treasure (in gp) earned (in a single battle, in a single addy)
- Longest/shortest adventure
- Most adventures completed
- Most adventures ran

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
That formula strikes me as odd. Why (1298-900)/900? Why not just 1298/900, a simple ratio of monster xp budget to PC "xp budget"?

I feel fairly sure that it won't affect the rankings one way or another; i.e. if encounter A is harder than encounter B in one system, it still will be in the other system. It just seems like a strange number to produce to me.
You're absolutely right. I'm not exactly sure what I was thinking with that formula ... the only difference is 1.X vs. 0.X. I think I'll change that.

JoeNotCharles

First Post
I added the Echoes of O bar fight (2-to-1 odds); I think the 2 hits for 15 total damage Vlastos took in the first action might be a candidate for most hits/damage received, but I didn't add it because I'm not sure.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
I think you're probably right about Vlastos holding the record for most punishment in one action, but I'd have to go back and check to make sure, which I don't have time for at the moment.

Also, apparently the Hoofchew fight wasn't the toughest encounter yet. Turns out that the MMC had two encounters that were 1.5 on the Toughness Scale, and the last battle of Necromancer's Skull was the same.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases