Collection of Records

ukingsken

First Post
This is such a wicked Idea, I'm glad to see it being so thoroughly embraced by someone. It's too bad it wont be easy to have less statistical records like "PC who most frequently causes unnecessary fights" because I see that being a category Vashik might well fall into down the road.

garyh

First Post
This is such a wicked Idea, I'm glad to see it being so thoroughly embraced by someone. It's too bad it wont be easy to have less statistical records like "PC who most frequently causes unnecessary fights" because I see that being a category Vashik might well fall into down the road.

I'd like to put Vashik and Palindrome in the same party and watch to see who killed who first. :)

Dunamin

First Post
So, Woe just took the throne for most damage taken per round, replacing his teammate Tander. :erm:

Considering the trend of party brands, I had started to refer to us as the Mystery Solving Squad, but perhaps it’s more appropriate with the Near-Death Experience Team?

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Is going unconscious twice in an encounter a record too? Palindrome would get that one ;)

Perhaps the Punishment Squad - as in, you take a lot of punishment.

Dunamin

First Post
Good one! With a slight twist you get Punishment Patrol, just a bit more tongue-in-cheek.

Yeah, I noticed that record too - I'll type it in. Every time our mage has poked his head out of cover, he's caught a couple of arrows in it.

Oh wait, that has been true for all of us in this fight. I. HATE. ELVES.

dimsdale

First Post

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Vashik already holds a record for "receiver of deepest spear impalement"...(delivered by the infamous Hoofchew). He took the blow with grace and dignity. :)

You're the man!

covaithe

Explorer
I don't know about "deepest impalement", but Vashik might well hold the record for most damage taken in a single monster's turn. All the other instances of 20+ damage to a PC that I can think of have been 2 or 3 monsters cooperating.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases