Collection of Records

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
I think you're probably right, dimsdale & covaithe. I wrote Vashik in for the 'most damage taken in one turn' record. I think he deserves it - that was one brutal (and surprising) onslaught.

CaBaNa

First Post
I think you're probably right, dimsdale & covaithe. I wrote Vashik in for the 'most damage taken in one turn' record. I think he deserves it - that was one brutal (and surprising) onslaught.

The whole adventure makes for an astounding read, I'm not even all the way through but I'm loving it!

That one combat was very tense, watching the gith (les) turn the tides of battle was elating!

seeing Kruk smash through his enemies is great!

Vashik being old and having hard times with poison was spot on! (love the surly attitude)

Cross' complete disregard for his own safety in magical ecstasy.

and then the two hail of arrows dropping people!

those are just the things that spring to mind, I enjoyed the entire battle.

You guys have a great story there, the characters are all captivating, and covaithe is doing a great job behind the screen. Hoofchew and his lackeys were scary as hell, provoking OAs and laughing all the while.

Thanks for the entertainment!

covaithe

Explorer
I'm a lot more willing to provoke OAs in 4e than I was to provoke AoOs in 3.5, from both sides of the screen. My L4W PC has at least twice deliberately provoked an OA from the creature that his group's fighter had marked, to grant a combat challenge attack.

Anyway, glad you enjoyed Hoofchew. I had a blast running it. Have you seen the "behind the scenes" thread yet? Speaking of which, I really ought to update that one of these days...

CaBaNa

First Post
Just read the DVD extras... ha

Great thread, I will reread it for comprehension later.

Thanks for spelling alot of that out, after I get used to this process, I may start DMing and time permitting even become a judge. All of that is further down the line though...

also just read Balthe's song of war, very creative, absolutely hilarious! well done.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
So has anyone ever had 3 targets marked simultaneously before? Yay for Piercing Smite :D

I guess I don't technically know if that hit or not, but if Ref 22 doesn't hit, then we're in deep trouble (or at least deeper trouble ... those things are freaky).

covaithe

Explorer
I don't remember anyone marking 3 targets before. I'd say go ahead and put Raiyek up for it, and if it turns out we forgot about something, well, he'll get bumped.

Don Incognito

First Post
I tried to warn ya, man. Gangs of New York meets Japanese horror flick.

Although upon reflection, perhaps The Warriors is better choice than Gangs of New York.

"Adveeeenturerrrrrs! Come out to plaaaaaaaaaay~"

dimsdale

First Post
I tried to warn ya, man. Gangs of New York meets Japanese horror flick.

Although upon reflection, perhaps The Warriors is better choice than Gangs of New York.

"Adveeeenturerrrrrs! Come out to plaaaaaaaaaay~"

<glass bottles in fingers clink, clink, clink, ...clink, clink, clink...>
I love that movie :)

Okay, back on chat...carry on everyone :)

More listings: Most damage received by a psychic attack

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases