Collection of Records

Dunamin

First Post
:D

With the sweet latest development in the Closed Eye, I just noticed something.
Despite wielding a spear (+2 proficiency), despite having no warlord in the party, and only occasionally gaining combat advantage, Woe has actually somehow now managed to hit 7 times in a row!

I've put it up for now, though he can still expand the streak. :cool:

covaithe

Explorer
Oh, now you've done it. I think you just about had that fight in the bag, but now that you've pointed that out.... :shakes head slowly:

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Now that you've brought it up, does anyone happen to know what Brudd's hit streak was? He had a pretty long (multi-encounter) streak there at the beginning of the Caper, it seemed pretty impressive.

Dunamin

First Post
That's 8 in a row and still going strong!

Fictional revenge is fun, even if it’s cruel anti-chivalrous partially-misplaced revenge.

Don Incognito

First Post
Personally, I would have used Divine Mettle to help one of your buddies get un-blinded rather than mark the Echo. Kruk is probably just going to overwrite it, anyway. Had he not, it would have taken ~10 damage last round.

SeaPainter

First Post
Dang it all!:( Do you guys have to put spoilers in here?B-) I try to let your adventure get a bit of a head start... but now I know the Marley Echo gets a big hit in. :.-(

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases