Collection of Records

dimsdale

First Post
Dang it all!:( Do you guys have to put spoilers in here?B-) I try to let your adventure get a bit of a head start... but now I know the Marley Echo gets a big hit in. :.-(

it was brutal...many people hurt and blinded by the attack...make the bad man stop!

Last edited:

ukingsken

First Post
Bahahaha nope they do not, didnt meet him :p Hes a king hes too busy for that! Although they might at the very end, depending on how things turn out.

Last edited:

Dunamin

First Post
Wow, it has been an utterly awesome streak of hit after hit after hit. For a moment there I thought Woe would even reach 20-in-a-row, but alas it "just" ended at 17.

I'd like to see someone try to take over his throne, though. Come on, I dare you. ;)

dimsdale

First Post
I was just updating the Adventure Index, and I noticed that we just hit two milestones: with the start of The Jade Frontier, we hit 10 simultaneous adventures, and unless I'm mistaken Battle Bone gives us 50 simultaneous active players!

Credit is due to all involved in the creation of the 4e living world. Recently, I spent some time on another pbp site. I quit because the atmosphere was terrible. I cannot believe the language and inappropriate topics that were discussed in some of the threads. I see none of that here (except for my behavior earlier in Adventures of O...again I apologize). Thanks for keeping it clean and creating wonderful adventures with awesome roleplaying.

Oh...here's another possible record:

Most types of damage and negative effects a adventurer has suffered during an adventure:

In the Adventure of O's Kruk has received physical, psychic and electrical damage. In addition, he's been repeatedly blinded and is currently suffering through the effects of being dazed.

Well, now that I think about it, the same has happened to Raiyek, Les, Ash and 7-Rabbitt.

What a brutal adventure. I'm loving every bit of it.

Last edited:

Dunamin

First Post
Yeah L4W has really turned out an awesome community. :)

Dimsdale, there's a record entry for "most conditions simultanously", perhaps you can also add one for "most energy types that hit you in one encounter"?

JoeNotCharles

First Post
I see there's a "most temp hp" entry. Can anyone beat 13? (That's my basic Armor of Agathys - any other warlocks that have used it for more?)

Also, shouldn't you guys add some of that series of traps to the records? (Or did Necromancer's Skull have more?)

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases