Adventure: Echoes of O

Vlastos

First Post
Init 18+2=20

Incoming, shouts a suddenly wide awake and angry Vlastos!

Free Action: unveil orb
Move Action: wizard to F7
Standard Action: Icy Terrain at F2: 1d20+4+1(orb)=12 for 1d6+1(orb)=6

Sheeiiit, a little low, he mutters. I still don't have this new orb callibrated, he thinks.

7-Rabbit, waste that fat ass, then demands the wizard, starting to froth. Maybe the rich man will then spring for the temple of Lautos to raise his dead carcus, and we'll ask him one more time about Rebekkah only this time with his ass fed to a barghest, he yells!

[sblock=Stats]
Vlastos Human Wizard
Initiative +4
Passive Insight 17 Passive Perception 12 Senses normal
HP 24 Bloodied 12 Surge Value 6 Surges Per-Day 8
AC 14 Fortitude 13 Reflex 15 Will 15
Second Wind not used
Action Points 1
Orb of Implementation +1
Powers
Ghost Sound
Light
Mage Hand
Prestigitation
Magic Missile
Cloud of Dagger
Thunderwave
Icy Terrain
Sleep

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Initiative 17 OOC: Remember that Les gives all of us +2 Initiative. Warlords rock :) Also, it looks like Raiyek is E4, so that means the parrot is in E6.

When Brynden brings his greataxe out, Raiyek stands up, drawing his blade while looking down. "That was the wrong answer, friend." When he looks up again, a fire burns in his eyes so fiercely they almost seem to glow, and his mouth is set in a grim line. Palladys watch over us.

The paladin lunges at the nearest armed patron, aiming to wound but not to kill. He calls to his companions, "Watch out above you, someone's in the rafters!"

[sblock=Actions]Minor: draw longsword
Move: shift to D4 (or move adjacent to the patron in C5 if he's moved.)
Standard: Valiant Strike vs. C5: 1d20+7=27, crit! That makes it 11 damage. Well, that's one way to start things...

Would it be OK to say Raiyek put his shield on before combat actually starts? Or would you prefer he spend an action at some point to put it on?[/sblock]
[sblock=Raiyek]Raiyek Meliam - Male Elf Paladin (Palladys) 1
Passive Perception: 20, Passive Insight: 18; Low-light vision
AC:20, Fort:15, Reflex:16, Will:15 -- Speed:6
HP:27/27, Bloodied:13, Surge Value:6, Surges left:11/11
Resist 5 poison
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Powers-Valiant Strike, Holy Strike, Divine Challenge, Lay on Hands (3/3)
Piercing Smite, Channel Divinity, Elven Accuracy, Hunter's Quarry
Paladin's Judgment
Group Awareness: All non-elf allies within 5 squares of Raiyek gain a +1 bonus to Perception. [/sblock]

Last edited:

dimsdale

First Post
Initiative Roll = 15+2 = 17

Kruk, takes out his battle axe, seeing that Les is to his right and Raiyek moves to his left, he moves to H5, avoiding the orange fluid on the floor. With a mighty roar he swings at the foe located at H4

[sblock= actions]
minor: equip greataxe
movement: move to H5
attack: sweeping strike at foe at H4 1d20+7 = 21 for damage: 1d12+4 = 5

OOC: well...at least I hit :)

Kruk marks h4 foe

[/sblock]

Kruk sees his axe strike home, not for a lethal blow, but enough to draw the attention of the goon. Target at H4 is marked

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Just a quick note saying that I'll be a little more scarce until the 20th or so, as I'm visiting a certain someone. And I definitely won't be checking in this Saturday - it's Valentine's Day ;)

Also, what are we thinking for tactics for the group? Both for this fight and in general.

I was thinking maybe Raiyek could keep Brynden busy, since he's the closest defender, while the rest of the party deals with the mooks and Mr. Shadows in the rafters. Rabbit should still be able to get Prime Shot and curse on Brynden if he moves ... other than that, I'm not sure.[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Just a quick note saying that I'll be a little more scarce until the 20th or so, as I'm visiting a certain someone. And I definitely won't be checking in this Saturday - it's Valentine's Day ;)

Also, what are we thinking for tactics for the group? Both for this fight and in general.

I was thinking maybe Raiyek could keep Brynden busy, since he's the closest defender, while the rest of the party deals with the mooks and Mr. Shadows in the rafters. Rabbit should still be able to get Prime Shot and curse on Brynden if he moves ... other than that, I'm not sure.[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]
Sounds good to me. I'll stay close to the spell casters knocking off goons who come close as the spell casters create and apply their wicked spells of death and destruction.
[/sblock]

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]
Sounds good to me. I'll stay close to the spell casters knocking off goons who come close as the spell casters create and apply their wicked spells of death and destruction.
[/sblock]
[sblock=OOC]Haha, I'd say that Kruk himself is a wicked spell of death and destruction. As in, when his axe comes out, it spells your death and destruction. ;)[/sblock]

Last edited:

dimsdale

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Haha, I'd say that Kruk himself is a wicked spell of death and destruction. As in, when his axe comes out, it spells your death and destruction. ;)[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]
Yeeesss! :lol: And your blade as well! I'd go to battle with you anytime and anywhere. Let's take these goons down!

How dare that bartender insult a member of our party! He must pay for his foolhearty mistake.
[/sblock]

JoeNotCharles

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Yeeesss! :lol: And your blade as well! I'd go to battle with you anytime and anywhere. Let's take these goons down!

How dare that bartender insult a member of our party! He must pay for his foolhearty mistake.
[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]
Aww! I have friends to stick up for me!

[7 Rabbit puts Kruk on The List.]
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases