Adventure: Echoes of O

dimsdale

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
My comments questioning Don's dice rolls were out of line. For that, I apologize. The name calling too. However, I still stand my growned on Don's post. We all have the right to differ on opinions on posts I guess.

Saying that, I'd like the opprotunity to finish this encounter. I'm asking for a second chance. I'd like everyone to think about it and let me know either by post or e-mail: Be frank please: Yes or no.

If yes, I'll join back into the battle. (Vlastos who is not coming back doesn't want to give up his orb though...sorry 7-Rabbitt)

If no, then I'll go back to the tavern and look for more work.

thanks

kruk

[/sblock]

Ozymandias79

First Post
ooc:I am OK with this if the others are. my suggestion is that Vlastos and all his EQ disappear in puff of smoke caused by lightning bolt from the sky IE divine intervention. Sorry, dimsdale for taking for the time it took me to respond to your post, as I had to sleep(are at GMT+1).

Ozymandias79
ozymandias_79@hotmail.com

covaithe

Explorer
Don Incognito, I think it's up to you whether or not Kruk can to return to the game. I suggest you consider consulting the other players privately, but I'm happy to leave it in your hands.

Don Incognito

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Of course he can remain. I'd hope that he remains for the remainder of the adventure. I shall NPC Vlastos' actions for this combat, and he'll make a quiet exit after the fighting has stopped. Map and combat will be gotten to when I get to it (I'm rather busy today with life).[/sblock]

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]How would this be for a course of events:
Kruk took Vlastos outside. He's conscious now, either because of Les' inspiring word or Kruk uses heal to trigger his 2nd wind. Then Vlastos decides he'd rather not go back, and leaves quietly. Then Kruk can come back in and continue the fight.
Would that make everyone happy? I'd rather Vlastos retired in that fashion than in an explosion of deus ex machina.

As for Kruk/dimsdale, I'd be happy to have you join us for the rest of the fight, or as long as you'd like to stay. [/sblock]

Dawn Raven

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
I still don't even understand why anyone is upset so of course I want dimsdale to stay! What would we do without our lovable dwarven fart-machine :lol:

Someone needs to keep the game light-hearted..

However, if we're going to say that Vlastos is leaving, I definitely do not want one of my Inspiring Words to be used up. We'll need both with one less person to fight off these people.[/sblock]

JoeNotCharles

First Post
[sblock="OOC"]
I was staying silent because I didn't want to clutter up the thread, but I couldn't be arsed to dig up email addresses and things to take this to email. But since others are commenting here: I'd love for Kruk to remain, and I favor LordSessadore's idea: Kruk's action is to drag Vlastos outside, at which point Vlastos-the-poster can decide whether he wakes up and leaves, or stays dead, and Kruk can come back in and rejoin us on his next turn.
[/sblock]

Don Incognito

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I am VERY confused as to what Vlastos wants to do. I'm all for dimsdale continuing to play, and for the record, I'm all for Vlastos continuing to play. Hell, I'm all in favor of pretending this entire fiasco never happened and move on. If Vlastos wants to simply die, that's fine. I would prefer not to kill the character, which is why I offered to NPC his actions for the rest of the encounter. This would allow Vlastos to continue play in L4W, should he choose to adventure further. I'm not trying to pick a fight, but if worst comes to worst and Vlastos is insistant on being a contrarian, I don't think it would be an abuse of DM power to forcefully NPC his character (also, lol, I have internet dungeon power). Granted, I don't WANT to forecefully NPC him, just as I don't want him to die, whether it be from halfling rocks or Dm-conjured magical falling pianos for trying to kill his own healer.

The idea I was kicking about was that we retcon so that Kruk never left the bar, and continue the fight from there. If Vlastos wants to play, that's awesome. If he wants to die, that's cool too. If he wants to wash his hands of the whole bloody mess and walk away, I'll be happy to NPC for him.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Ozymandias79

First Post
Vlastos gets up on his feet and then runs out the bar and then disappears and is never seen again.

and this never happened
[sblock=RETCON]
Kruk drops his axe, walks over to Vlastoes lifeless body as he is being pelted with glass bottles and slings. He picks him up off the floor and slowly walks out the door, never to be seen again. As he walks out the door, Vlastos's orb falls on the floor and rolls towards 7-Rabbitt (if you want it, check out the treasure from the Necro adventure to see what it is)
[/sblock]

Now continue playing

Velvet Gloves OFF
Spiked Gauntlets ON

Your judge
Ozymandias79

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases