Adventure: Echoes of O

Dawn Raven

First Post
The warlord grins at Sevenrabbit and points up. She then throws him up into the rafters. She then stays where she is, swinging her chain around her head and glaring at anyone to come close. The spikes glitter in the torchlight and the menace in her tone is chilling to her allies, and hopefully to the foes as well.

[sblock=Actions]
Standard: Can I ready an action?

Move: Telekinetic Leap to 7-Rabbit
Minor: Random, useless, intimidate roll on various humans. 17
[/sblock]

Don Incognito

First Post
Kruk jumps toward the bar, using the dead man's body as a springboard, but he doesn't quite make it. Instead he crashes into the side of the bar, which shatters to splinters as the weight of a platemail-clad dwarf plows through it. Brushing himself off, Kruk notices that there is a suprised looking gnome wielding a crossbow hiding behind the bar.

Map the first

Map the second

INITIATIVE

I4 Rafters: 22
Sessadore: 17
Dimsdale: 17<<Your turn! (still)
JNC: 19/30: 15
Gnome: 14
H4: 14
Dawn Raven: 12
I4: 10
I6: 10
Brynden (9 damage): 8
B2: 7
C5: 5
F4 Rafters: 5
G8: 2

[sblock=OOC]Kruk has three squares and a minor action left, assuming he doesn't use his action point. Also, please make a note of the initiative order; after Kruk finishes his action, play goes to Rabbit, then the gnome, then Les. If Rabbit wants to attack AFTER Les makes him fly, he'll have to spend a standard action to ready an attack. He can ready his entire turn, if he wants to, so that he can go after Les. This combat's initiative is rather clumped, but I'd still like to keep it intact.[/sblock]

JoeNotCharles

First Post
[sblock="OOC"]
Minor nitpick: "ready" (a single action) and "delay" (your entire turn) are different actions. I know this because it was the first big confusion I got into as a 4E DM - you always remember your first.

7 Rabbit will be delaying his turn to just after Les.
[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
OOC: spending action point now

Kruk, dazed from the crash, gathers his wits and notices someone new. "Ah, who do we have here." Kruk rushes forward and attacks the foe at I1.

[sblock=rolls]
movement: move to I2 (two steps)
minor: mark foe at I1
attack: reaping strike roll to hit 1d20+7 = 19 for damage 1d12+4 = 11
[/sblock]

Kruk smiles at his handy work. "Kind of hard to shoot that weapon with blade of my axe burried deep in your gut, aye?"

[sblock=stat block]Kruk- Male Dwarf Fighter 1
Passive Insight 12 Passive Perception 12; Senses low light vision
HP 31 Bloodied 15 Surge Value 7; Surges Per-Day 12
AC 18 Fortitude 16 Reflex 10 Will 12 Speed 5
+ 5 poison
action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used

Powers
At will: cleave, reaping strike
Encounter: spinning sweep
Daily: brute strike
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Just a little rules quibble: as a fighter, it doesn't take Kruk an action to mark someone. He can mark anyone he makes an attack roll against.

Nice rolling though![/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Just a little rules quibble: as a fighter, it doesn't take Kruk an action to mark someone. He can mark anyone he makes an attack roll against.

Nice rolling though![/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]
Thanks for the info Lord S. I'll make a note of it in future attacks.

Looking forward to watching the flying warlock in action. Go for it 7-Rabbitt!
[/sblock]

Don Incognito

First Post
Kruk viciously swings his axe, which catches the gnome in the stomach (hit for 11 damage). The gnome grunts, shifts his position, draws what appears to be a board with a nail stuck in it, and swings it drunkenly at Kruk, who is easily able to avoid the attack.

Map the first

Map the second

Purple D indicates a mark by Kruk. D is for Dimsdale.

INITIATIVE

I4 Rafters: 22
Sessadore: 17
Dimsdale: 17
JNC: 19/30: 15
Gnome (11 damage): 14
H4: 14
Dawn Raven: 12<<Your Turn!
JNC(delay)
I4: 10
I6: 10
Brynden (9 damage): 8
B2: 7
C5: 5
F4 Rafters: 5
G8: 2

Dawn Raven

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
I'll stick to the actions I posted before.

JNC, Telekinetic Leap gives you a move action that you can use to fly, I just like the flavor of me throwing you into the air since that's how it works even though according to mechanics you get to choose where to move. So anywhere in the rafters, its up to you!
[/sblock]

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
[sblock=DM]Just a quick question: how do you run Divine Challenge? Do I have to spend a minor action to renew it each round, or does it stay on the target as long as I keep 'engaging' the target each round? [/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases