Adventure: Echoes of O

dimsdale

First Post
[sblock=Actions]
Standard: Viper's Strike: 21! Really weak damage rolls though: 9
Move: Shift back one square
Minor: Uhhmm...Sessadore, Dimsdale should I heal one of you or leave the Inspiring Word for whoever gets torn up this next round?
[/sblock]

Thanks for the offer, but think I'll be okay as well. Somehow I get the feeling that we are not done after we finish off these things.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]
Somehow I get the feeling that we are not done after we finish off these things.
Haha, that reminds me of a dream I had last night about this. (Yes, you've invaded my dreams. Shame on you.) I dreamed the sun finished setting, and then all of a sudden the remaining Rebekkahs were twice as tough, or something like that. Haha, it was a little ... interesting. (And don't get any ideas, Mr. DM! :p)[/sblock]

Last edited:

JoeNotCharles

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Aww. I thought I was gonna get an Eldritch Blast from afar on it if it moved.

Technically that's allowed, I think. Viper's Strike doesn't say anything about an adjacent ally...
[/sblock]

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]That's true, but it does say "opportunity attack", which is by definition a melee basic attack, unfortunately. That would have been really cool![/sblock]

Don Incognito

First Post
Les's chain rips through the creature's shoulder, and it spasms for a moment before fading away (A9 dies).

7 Rabbit's blast hits his cursed foe, and its outline becomes blurried and hard to see.

[sblock=OOC]Les' attack dropped it, so Rabbit has a move action left, Ash's turn.[/sblock]

Map

INITIATIVE
Dawn Raven 19/24: 25
JNC 26/30 (1): 19
F9 (dead): 19
Pierce: 18<<Your Turn!
Dimsdale 16/31: 18
B5 (challenged by Raiyek, 16 damage, scream used, bloodied): 18
C7 (dead): 17
Sessadore 14/27: 16
A9 (dead): 12
D7 (21 damage, marked by Kruk, scream used, bloodied): 12
C6 (dead): 8

PierceSG

First Post
"Way to go Les! Now, two more to go!" Ashurn starts towards the back of the Rebekkah that had just unleash its sonic weaponry against Raiyek. "Strange attacks," thought Ashurn, "I wonder how they affect them....".

[sblock=Move Action]Moves to B6, aiming for B5.[/sblock]

Taking advantage of the Rebekkah, whom's attention is on Raiyek, Ashurn thrust his dagger with all his might towards the back of the freak of nature, aiming for its kidney (if it have any...)!

[sblock=Sly Flourish vs AC of B5] 22 vs Hit. 12 Damage. 7 Sneak Attack damage if applicable. [/sblock]

Last edited:

Don Incognito

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Let's face it, it doesn't matter where Rabbit moves. This combat is as good as over[/sblock]
Ash's dagger hits the creature in what would have been its kidneys, and the creature briefly spasms before vanishing (dead).

Kruk's turn

Map

INITIATIVE
Dawn Raven 19/24: 25
JNC 26/30 (1): 19
F9 (dead): 19
Pierce: 18<
Dimsdale 16/31: 18<<Your Turn!
B5 (dead): 18
C7 (dead): 17
Sessadore 14/27: 16
A9 (dead): 12
D7 (21 damage, marked by Kruk, scream used, bloodied): 12
C6 (dead): 8[/quote]

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]In the interest of speed.[/sblock]
Raiyek nods to Ash in thanks for taking down another of the monsters, then rushes over beside Kruk and launches an attack at the final monstrosity. "Palladys grant you peace," he says as he brings the pommel of his sword down.
[sblock=Actions]Move: move to E7.
Standard: Valiant Strike (doing non-lethal damage) vs. D7: 17 vs. AC, 6 damage. I forgot the flanking bonus on IC, so the roll says 15.
Minor: none. I think Kruk's mark is better in this case.[/sblock]
[sblock=Raiyek stats]Raiyek Meliam - Male Elf Paladin (Palladys) 1
Passive Perception: 20, Passive Insight: 18; Low-light vision
AC:20, Fort:15, Reflex:16, Will:15 -- Speed:6
HP:14/27, Bloodied:13, Surge Value:6, Surges Left:9/11
Resist 5 poison
Action Points: 0, Second Wind: not used
Powers
Valiant Strike, Holy Strike, Divine Challenge, Lay on Hands (3/3)
Piercing Smite, Channel Divinity, Elven Accuracy, Hunter's Quarry
Paladin's Judgment
Group Awareness: All non-elf allies within 5 squares of Raiyek gain a +1 bonus to Perception.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases