Discussion - General Discussion Thread '09

Velmont

First Post
To reach Epic level quickly, you need to master a few games at the same time you play one character that will receive all the DM credits.

Drawback, you finish equipped like a low-level character unless you spend DM credit too on gold.

Zerith

First Post
or I could just spend DM credits to get, relatively, crazy powerful items and then do adventures that my PC should be too low of a level to handle, and get extra EXP from high level creeps that are allready granting more XP then normal mobs would :3

(A Level One Character with an epic weapon and armor: How much Exp is a level CR 10 monster worth to a ECL 1 character? :D)

But in more realistic talk, I Don't plan on DMing too soon; I think I should at lest play my very first DnD quest before I go off and blundering into quest building.
Alternatively the power leveled character could have a trained up job and be occasionally stabled to allow me to DM one extra adventure while just growing wealth.

Thanks for the ideas though ;3

Also; Are professions universal class skills? or are they generally not a class skill?

orsal

LEW Judge
Also; Are professions universal class skills? or are they generally not a class skill?

Profession skills are class skills for most, but not all, classes. Among the base classes, I think Fighter and Barbarian are the only ones that don't have Profession in their class skill list.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases