Discussion - General Discussion Thread '09

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Judge needed to approve the awards at the end of Blind Watchers of the Sylvan Shard.

Theroc: If you can get a DM to submit an adventure involving your character at the Academy, that would be very interesting. But you'll have to find a DM first.

Otherwise, you can make up whatever character history you want. A first level wizard learned magic somewhere, right? So fashion as detailed a history you want, and use as much source material on the Academy from around the forum as you like to integrate better with Enworld. But ultimately, your wizard will still be a level 1 wizard.

Heckler

First Post
It's still on the first page: Last page of di Senzio's.
Odd. I can see it now that I've posted in it, but it was definately NOT there before. The last thread I can see is the "Occupants of the RDI". I also don't see a way to get to page two (I'm assuming there is a page two.)

edit: Nevermind, I got it. For some reason my "Display Options" were changed to only show the past month.

Last edited:

Heckler

First Post
Curiouser and curiouser. My Display Options keep defaulting back to only showing threads from the last month. Not a big deal, I suppose, I can change it manually if I need to dig up an old thread, but still...

covaithe

Explorer
Rae, did your adventure have a judge assigned, who ought to be looking at your xp awards, or is it just whoever gets to it first?

Knight Otu

First Post
Curiouser and curiouser. My Display Options keep defaulting back to only showing threads from the last month. Not a big deal, I suppose, I can change it manually if I need to dig up an old thread, but still...

Out of curiosity, were you changing the display options on the bottom of the forums page?

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Covaithe: Initially, it was Rystil. Nobody ever really stepped in, since he never officially left, but I think Trouvere has been following along.

Trouvere approved the rewards already, but if you also want to take a look, it certainly wouldn't hurt. =)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases