Book of Vile Darkness!

Redevil621

First Post
Who here cant wait for this book, Vile Darkness... just the name makes me want to buy it. our campains r generally played on a darker level then the average anyways, most of my PC's enjoy being evil alignments, so it should do nicely... but anyone have any idea as to whats going to be covered in the book?

i know they r gona have slavery and stuff, but what else?

thundershot

Adventurer
twitch.gif

Uhh... read Dragon #300, or just flip through a few pages of threads and you'll see several (locked) discussions of this and Dragon 300...

Chris

Celebrim

Legend
"Vile Darkness... just the name makes me want to buy it."

Here we go again. :rolleyes:

"i know they r gona have slavery and stuff..."

Obviously a mature campaign, and I'm sure that this book is going to be just what you need.

Instead of everyone giving their comments for or against the book, why don't we just hijack this thread instead and state whether we're going to purchase it or not?

I for one, will buy it ASAP.

:)

Old Fezziwig

What this book presupposes is -- maybe he didn't?
I think I'm going to skip it, mostly because I'm not sure how much use I'd get out of it. Plus, there are other things I've been meaning to buy for a while that I just haven't bought yet (like Of Sound Mind, OA, or Exalted). Hell, given the fact that I've really no time to play right now, I know it won't get any use from me. ;)

Best,
tKL

EricNoah

Adventurer
Celebrim said:

Obviously a mature campaign, and I'm sure that this book is going to be just what you need.

Dear Celebrim,

Please be more judgemental. I particularly like it when you make fun of other people's tastes.

Love,

Eric

P.S.
Celebrim said:
Here we go again. :rolleyes:

That's exactly what I thought when I read your post.

ColonelHardisson

What? Me Worry?
EricNoah said:

Dear Celebrim,

Please be more judgemental. I particularly like it when you make fun of other people's tastes.

Love,

Eric

P.S.

That's exactly what I thought when I read your post.

Dear Eric -

Friday night it was late
I was walking you home we got down to the gate
and I was dreaming of the night...

:D

Truly yours,

ColonelHardisson

cousin_avi

First Post
I can't wait as well but for me, it kind of sucks because in the game I am running, the characters have found a book of vile darkness and it would be cool to use that book in my game, oh well, them's the breaks

EricNoah

Adventurer
You're right, Colonel. The only thing that can save this thread now is some MAJOR DERAILMENT. :)

Do you know ... I have a box that weighs, no lie, somewhere around 50 lbs and it's filled with d20 stuff I'm hoping to give away? With any luck I'll be able to attend the Chicago gameday and if so there will probably be enough stuff in that box for each person to take home something. Given what's in there, they may not be thanking me. :)

Redevil621

First Post
Im going to buy if for sure, what about u guys...

psh and dont try and sound like ur not pissing ur pants too over the content in this book Celebrim

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases