Recruiting - S@squ@tch's Against the Giants, Team Gold

s@squ@tch

First Post
A game, which had been on hiatus, is restarting -- it is Against the Giants in Eberron -- and Team Gold is in search of someone to take over a huge personality in the game.

Formerly played by Graf, Hudder is a larger-than-life dwarf with an interesting worldview. A powerful scion of Kundarek, Hudder looks to set things right with a skewed sense of honor.

Hudder's Character sheet

Some small and/or cosmetic changes can be done. But the idea is to keep Hudder fairly intact, as a friend of his is about join the campaign.

Time window for those who are interested is about 7 - 10 days by the time I'd like to have a potential replacement determined.

Links to RG/IC/OOC are in my signature.

Thanks for looking!

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Okay, this is honestly probably REALLY inappropriate, but I miss this game so much......

I would like to join up if you would let me (not a cleric). If not, I totally understand

s@squ@tch

First Post
OTS: nice to see you again -- I will definitely keep you in mind if/when fresh meat is required. Right now, i'm holding out hope for someone who wants to step into the big dwarf's shoes.

Farce

First Post
Hi Sasquatch,

renau1g told me to come on and drop you a line. If you're looking for someone to take over a dwarf I can attempt it.

Farce.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Farce - right now you are in the lead for the role!

Please get familiar with the forums and posting tools/etc/etc. Also, work on your dwarf-speak.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Farce - welcome aboard! You are the winner in the Hudder sweepstakes, in more ways than one. Please create a post in the Team Gold rogue's gallery and copy over the information from Graf's character sheet into yours.

@ renau1q: can you help Farce get things in order?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases