[Closed for now]Ata's 4e PPvPP Arena

Atanatotatos

First Post
I'm still interested, but I won't be able to get a level 16 character up anytime soon. I really need to convince the wife to get me a subscription to ddi so I can get the full version of that character builder. I love that thing...

Eh... that "not anytime soon" scares me. Is that like "early next week" or more like "not for a couple of weeks"?

I think I like the idea of the PC's being put together randomly...adds tons of randomness and requires you to think on your feet if you're both bow-wielding rangers

I agree that it'd be fun, but I'm not sure... might be a bit too unbalanced in some cases...

CaBaNa

First Post
if the teams are randomly chosen before character creation the unbalance is not going to be a problem, if the teams are chosen randomly after character creation, then balance may be an issue.

renau1g

First Post
Now that i think about it, despite how much fun I think it would be, it could definitely be skewed if we randomly placed the PC's together. I do like the idea of having the players random though.

Redclaw

First Post
I could whip something together later today, if you still need an extra player or two. Do I submit the character here, or should I pm/email you, Ata?

Atanatotatos

First Post
You can certainly start to work on a build, red, however this game will be played in couples. When I have 8 players, I will randomly pair you, and then you can find an agreement privately (or on the thread, too, but you'd be giving off your strategies and builds! you may want to keep your secrets like the players did in the first 1vs1 game).
Welcome in Red! Then one more player needed (if IG is in).

industrygothica

Adventurer
I'm in, especially since I don't need to worry about character creation until I get a partner. I'd really like to try something out of PHB2 though. Gotta get my money's worth and all... ;)

-IG

Atriden

First Post
It seems like all the spots are taken :(

Well, if you need any more players, then please feel free to contact me. I 'd love to play some PvP

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases