[Closed for now]Ata's 4e PPvPP Arena

Atanatotatos

First Post
Just come back home, thanks covaithe, sorry for the trouble. The character looks fine so I'd say we can start. The draw was made, it's covaithe vs oni in the first round, renau1g vs industrygothica in the other "semifinal". I'll post the first IC thread shortly. Please renau1g and ig don't peek! ;)

Atanatotatos

First Post
Don't worry IG, I understand. Since it's just the two of you in both battles, the game should flow pretty quickly when it starts after all. It's almost time to sleep over here so I'll probably post the second IC thread tomorrow morning anyway.

Atanatotatos

First Post
Alright, Renau1g and IG can start too, here.

See you tomorrow guys, and good luck to all.

Ps:You can have one item or weapon ready at the start of the battle. Well, except for shields, that'd be unfair. So yeah, for example you can have a sword and a shield ready without needing an action, but you'd have to spend one to take a potion out.
Also, an advice:you don't have to post your hps or stats here if you don't want your opponent to see them, I'll keep track of things.

Atanatotatos

First Post
First fight ended really really fast (2 rounds). Oni is the winner. He played it well, he was lucky and Covaithe...definitely not lucky. Well what I realized is, the next time I do this, characters will definitely be much higher level.
Waiting for the second fight...

covaithe

Explorer
I don't find it particularly surprising that it was that quick. In fact, I'd go so far as to suggest that at this level, a significant number (25%? 50%? Certainly far more than 1%) of fights would be over in the first round, with whoever won initiative essentially one-shotting their opponent. That's basically what happened in our fight, except that there were two mostly inconsequential rounds of maneuvering before Oni laid the smack down.

Atanatotatos

First Post
Mmmm. Well, yes. Though those were some high rolls! :D I never roll like that 4 times in a row! (5 if you consider initiative)!! :D
And hey, you both managed not to activate a single trap despite going just adjacent to them multiple times! Should have put more of 'em! :D

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases