[Closed for now]Ata's 4e PPvPP Arena

covaithe

Explorer
I'm interested, if you still have places open. I'm DMing too much and not playing enough recently, and this is starting to sound fun.

Atanatotatos

First Post
Oh joy, a fourth player! Very happy to see you here covaithe, I'll be glad to let you have some fun. This is an experiment, and if it will work I will expand it and add varaiations, it shouldn't take long anyway. Drop me an e-mail with your character (rules are in the first post) so that your potential rivals won't see it. Please inform me when you've wrote me because I had some problems with oni's mail a couple days ago.
We can start as soon as I have your and renau1g's character.

Atanatotatos

First Post
Yes I got it! The stats look just fine. As soon as covaithe sends me his character and ig finalizes his, we can start. Maps are ready too, I kept them quite simple this time.

Atanatotatos

First Post
Ups, I don't have the program. Would you be so kind to send it to me as a pdf or such? Thanks covaithe.
Now only ig's final touch is missing.
I really need to download the char builder...

covaithe

Explorer
I'll try, but there didn't seem to be an option to export. Probably fastest if you just download the char builder. Still, if I don't hear otherwise, I'll try to find a way to get it to you tonight.

As an aside, I have to admit to being fairly impressed with the character builder. I certainly wouldn't have been able to put together a char nearly that fast myself.

Oni

First Post
Yes the character builder is extremely handy. I just copy pasted from the summery section and added in the relevant numbers on the powers and skills and the like, didn't take very long.

covaithe

Explorer
I figured out how to get a PDF out of it, so I resent it that way.

Renau1g, I didn't have any problems on Vista, but I just downloaded it for the first time today. There are some instructions for Vista users on the download page for the Char Builder, which makes me think that it probably had issues in previous versions. Might be worth checking those instructions, if you haven't already.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases