[Closed for now]Ata's 4e PPvPP Arena

CaBaNa

First Post
mounted combat for PC's detailed on PG 46 of the DMG

can we start on our mounts, or will we have to jump on?

Last edited:

Atanatotatos

First Post
Guys, I read a few house rules on Paragon multiclassing on a blog and I'm shamelessly robbing it of ideas. I'd like you to tell me what you think about them.
These are in addition to normal rules for paragon multiclassing.

*At 11th level, you gain training in an additional skill from the class list of the class you multiclassed into. If you are already trained with all of its skills, you gain a +2 bonus on checks for the skill the multiclass feat you took gave you training in.
*At 12th level, you gain the Ability adaptation feature: you double the uses of the power/ability you gained from your multiclass feat; if you could use it once per encounter, you can now use it twice per encounter; if you could use it once per day, you can now use it twice per day. At 21st level you gain an additional use.
*At 16th level, you gain the Practiced Adaptability feature. When you spend an action point, you can choose to recover an encounter power spent that you received through multiclassing.

covaithe

Explorer
Argh; NOW you pull these rules out, when I've got a character 90% built already. Ugh.

Also, could you clarify what the rules are for action points in this game? I looked for it, but it's never stated explicitly anywhere.

Atanatotatos

First Post
Uhmm... we don't have to use these rules for paragon multiclassing. Only if you like them and there's an agreement. I did ask if someone was interested(post 125).

About APs: you can't use them for extra actions. However, if you have a feat, a class feature, item, pp feature or anything else that will give you a benefit when spending an AP, you can spend one the get these benefits.
For example A is a ranger and B is a tactical warlord. The tactical presence of the warlord will give A a bonus to his attacks if he spends an AP, although he will only use his normal allotment of action.
I hope I was clear. If you want to ask me something specific, feel free to pm me.

covaithe

Explorer
The AP bits are clear, thanks.

The paragon multiclassing rules... I don't know, I'm not really familiar enough with what's possible via paragon multiclassing to tell how good that is. But it seems like it's kind of late in the process to introduce that big of a house rule change.

CaBaNa

First Post
Thanks for answering my questions Atanatotatos!

i'm not particularly fond of the paragon multiclass help this round.
Maybe for next time...:D
I already know what class and race...:devil:

Atanatotatos

First Post
Oh, yeah, forgot that. I know you guys are probably in an advanced building stage. But I forgot that because in the previous game it wasn't an issue. Just in case, please avoid cold weapons cheese. That's, uh, cheesy.

renau1g

First Post
Oh, yeah, forgot that. I know you guys are probably in an advanced building stage. But I forgot that because in the previous game it wasn't an issue. Just in case, please avoid cold weapons cheese. That's, uh, cheesy.

Are you talking about the lasting frost/wintertouched cheese?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases