[Closed for now]Ata's 4e PPvPP Arena

Atriden

First Post
I like the new rules about paragon multiclassing but, I feel like its too late to intergrate them now, when we are so far in our process of making our characters. We should add the house rules for the next PvP fight, if there will be more fights!?

So how far is everyone with their build? And Atanatotatos, when do you think the first match will be?

CaBaNa

First Post
IG and I are moving along, I'm on my final touch stuff, then a review from IG, then an edit by me, then done on my side of the team.

IG will have to speak for his progress, I don't want to cause him to rush.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
I think I'm just about done, and ... I think cov is too ... Finishing touches and all that. Like combing through three books to find magic items to spend the rest of my money on. :hmm:

Atanatotatos

First Post
Agreed, the paragon multiclassing house rules will wait.
As for when we'll start, that depends on when I'll have the builds, and will have checked them. I have no fixed date, the sooner the better.
Having simple and complete char sheets will certainly help speed the checking process.

Atriden

First Post
I have made my sheet at Myth-Weavers, its pretty cool and easy to manage, and best part of all is it's completely free of charge. The DM can also make changes to the character sheet if he finds any flaws in it.

And I am basically finnished with my character, just waiting for my partners response to it.

I could send you the sheet Atanatotatos, its almost finnished and Il let you know if I update it. I wont be making any major changes.

Last edited:

CaBaNa

First Post
Agreed, the paragon multiclassing house rules will wait.
As for when we'll start, that depends on when I'll have the builds, and will have checked them. I have no fixed date, the sooner the better.
Having simple and complete char sheets will certainly help speed the checking process.

Do you have the character builder, and if not, does anyone know how to save characters out of the character builder as something other than :rant:dot-doesn't-work-with-any-thing-but-the-character-builder!?:rant:

I'd prefer PDF, Jpeg, so on...

Thanks in advance

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases