[Closed for now]Ata's 4e PPvPP Arena

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Really? I've got it installed on vista just fine. Though of course, I can't test the updating business, because I'm not subscribed. I think I may recall having to run the setup as administrator ... that may have been a different program, but it can't hurt. Have you tried that?

renau1g

First Post
Well I have a free copy of Vista that I got from Microsoft right before it came out (used to work in the biz) and they told me it was the same as a full retail version. Now I get a message that my copy is expired and I can't download updates without purchasing the "upgrade" to the full version. So therefore I can't download the .NET framework (or whatever its called) on my PC at home. My work computer doesn't allow .exe files to run unless they're part of our small group of approved software.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Ooh ... that's sucky. I don't know a way around that one, unfortunately.

Unless you still have your XP disc, and you set up your machine to dual-boot. (Or does the CB work for Linux? I doubt it, but if it does, Linux is free ;))

renau1g

First Post
The even worse part is that I got rid of my old rig (and XP with it) shortly after I got this disc and built a new PC... :(

Atanatotatos

First Post
Okay, sorry for the slow responses guys, but I'm having some tiring days...
Now, I think I have checked decently well the characters. However, it's very possible that I missed some things. These will be fixed when I notice them. Please don't get mad if that happens during combat. High-level chars checking is tough :(

Still missing only covaithe's and renau1g's characters I think.

Last edited:

Atanatotatos

First Post
Okay, I finished checking the characters. Hopefully I didn't miss too many things. Waiting for an answer from Atriden and then we're done. Then I need to put the finishing touch on the last battle map, draw the pairings and we can start.

Aside from that, sorry to cov and renau, I had received your mails, however I had forgotten I gave you that gmail address when the other one wasn't working, so I didn't check there. I only remembered when I saw covaithe's mail on the other.
Sorry guys, I just don't use that one much so I didn't think of it.

Edit: Oh, and if you have a preference for a token, you can post a pic. Otherwise I'll choose one for you, but it'll be pretty generic.

Last edited:

covaithe

Explorer
Yeah, sorry, I just typed "ata" in my To: box, and picked the first option that came up. Rather than, you know, actually reading what address you'd told us to use.

Remove ads