[Closed for now]Ata's 4e PPvPP Arena

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
This just occurred to me ... someone should have made a Cleric & Druid team, and called themselves CoDzilla! Of course, someone might have done that and I just didn't pick up on it yet, but that'd be hilarious :lol:

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Another idea, though not as pun-tastic as my last one ;) I was thinking it'd be cool to do up a thread where we can all post our character sheets after the whole tournament is done. I imagine that all of our characters are complex enough that most won't be able to show off all of their tricks, and it'd be cool to see exactly what some of the mechanics are behind the (I'm sure) cool goings on in the tournament.

I tried to think of some way to set it up so that spectators and such could browse our sheets but we the players couldn't, but I couldn't come up with anything simple that didn't depend on the honour system. So it's probably easiest to just post the sheets after it's all said and done ;)

CaBaNa

First Post
I'm SO curious about the other fight, are we allowed to read along? or is that breaking the honor code? I assumed it would break the gentlemen's agreement but wanted to ask.

I want to watch you guys maul each other! or unarmed attack each other...:p whichever!

Last edited:

Atanatotatos

First Post
btw, sessadore, you can post your characters in the "records" thread I linked to a while ago, if you want. When the game's over, of course.

Remove ads