[Closed for now]Ata's 4e PPvPP Arena

CaBaNa

First Post
:(

email notices are back up and running, PM's work... and we lost Atriden?

good luck Oni, hope Atriden comes back soon!

Last edited:

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
None for getting a hold of Atriden.

I was thinking, though, that if he truly did go *poof*, would it be viable to recruit a replacement who would play his character? It would be a little much to ask Oni to pick up a second character, or for Ata to take him with all this DMing (not to mention creating a conflict of interest ;)), and obviously the rest of us are out, since you might end up fighting him later.

Just a thought that crossed my mind, thought I'd throw it out there and see what the rest of you think about it. I'd still like to get Atriden back if at all possible, though.

Atanatotatos

First Post
Uhmmm. Oni playing both characters is certainly an option, although it would defeat the purpose of the game a bit (it's 2 vs 2, after all).
Looking for a replacement would be fine, although I don't know how many would like to step in a halfway-done battle with a pre-made character. If you know someone, let me know.
I'm still hoping Atriden'll be back. Maybe he's been busy in the last days, after all he's an active player in L4W too (an in the Closed Eye to boot, I wouldn't want to leave that game!)
For now, let's do this way: I'll wait till tomorrow, then I'll send Oni the character sheet if Atriden isn't back. He'll play both characters for this round, and for the next, still hoping that Atriden will be back, we'll look for a sub.
How does it sound?

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Sounds good to me. I agree that it'd be ideal to have a different player for each, but if Oni takes over for now then at least we can keep things moving. Hopefully Atriden will come back soon ...

Oni

First Post
I've just received word from Atriden. He says he still wants to play, but RL issues have caused him to not be able to post, and that he's sorry that he did not warn you that he would not be able to post for a while. And that I should play his character until he returns from Iceland.

Remove ads