2009 Ohio Gameday - May 16, 2009

Bubbalicious

First Post
It's time to gather, once again, for a fun and exciting Ohio Gameday!

Mark your calendars for Saturday, May 16, 2009

Once again, the Gameday will be held at Bookery Fantasy, in Fairborn, Ohio. They have expanded to double their space, with the same amount of seating, so there will be plenty of room to spread out! They have pics of the roomier digs (as well as their address and directions) online here: Bookery Fantasy Comics, Collectibles, Games, and Toys

We will once again have games from 10 AM to 2 PM, and from 4 PM to 8 PM. I will be taking game submissions until April 16, at which time we will begin sign-ups.

You don't need to have been to an Ohio Gameday before (or any other Gameday, for that matter). From the green-behind-the-ears novice, to the most seasoned veteran gamers, there is always something to appeal to almost everyone.

This is a chance to try new games, new systems, and new settings. Everything from the serious and horrific, to the hi-tech, to the hilariously irreverent. It is also a good place to try your hand at running a game if you never have before, but of course it's not required!

Morning: 10 AM to 2 PM

Game 1: Crothian's Changeling: Dreaming Lost - 6 players

1) Shaylon
2) fett
3) romp
4)
5)
6)

Game 2: Scholar's DINOPIRATES OF NINJA ISLAND: THE ANIMATED SERIES

come witness the premier of the hottest new cartoon to hit the small screen!!

find out what toys the little kids in your life will be requesting from santa next christmas!

ninjaburger rules

1) Bubba
2) XRPSuzi
3) D'Shai
4) Maddman
5) Shellebelle
6) Enkhidu
7) Yttrai

Afternoon: 4 PM to 8 PM

Game 1: Keeper of Secrets' Sophie and the Supervixens game

This Game is a private game and is full.

Game 2: D'Shai527's as-yet-unannounced 4e game.

1) Walter Osbourne
2) Walter Osbourne's fiancee
3) Bubba
4) Shaylon
5) Crothian
6) Qwillion
7)

Last edited:

Crothian

First Post
Cool, I'll have to come up with something to run. I could pull out Hedge House, that was a hit at Albany last year. Or I might try Thieves World that I ran down at the NC Game day last fall. Either way I have a new game system for them as the systems I used I wasn't that happy with.

romp

First Post
I shall make it :)

count me in as a willing victim for Cthulhu or a new system, always willing to play something new!

edit: wow, that sig is out of date, Bubba can ping me on Facebook if someone needs to ask me something

Last edited:

xrpsuzi

First Post
We're in! Our workload is pretty heavy at the moment, so I'm not sure about running a game (although I have the new Squirrel Attack! adventures :)), but I'm definitely up for getting together and playing!

Bubba--I want to talk like the Shamwow guy! "They make good stuff in Germany!"

Oh, and we'll bring some of our 4e products for door prizes.

tom--I was wearing my Fat Dragon t-shirt while I was working in the yard last fall and about near killed my neighbor. She was in a laughing fit about "once you go fat, you never go back."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases