D&D 4th Edition Drowquest [4e] Raiding the Road (Hiatus) - Page 13




What's on your mind?

  1. #121
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    nerdytenor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,999

    Ignore nerdytenor
    My communities:

    Raelyn tries his best to keep the goblins at ease while projecting an image of the drow party is powerful, worthy masters to be feared.

    OOC: Diplomacy 27 with encounter power. No time to write up any witty dialogue this morning, alas.

 

  • #122
    Registered User
    Thaumaturgist (Lvl 9)

    Evilhalfling's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Roof of America, yelling
    Posts
    5,614

    Ignore Evilhalfling
    My communities:

    Djaar slowly and menacingly draws a dagger, the steel scraping as it leaves the sheath.
    "or if you would rather be dead..."
    He tries a fancy catch and reverse, so that the dagger is in position to throw, while glaring at the goblins. Unfortunately that means he takes his eyes off the blade. It slips through his fingers and clatters to the floor.
    OOC: intimidate 1+8=9
    we have lost Djaar's player, we should have a replacement soon.
    goblin reaction coming shortly...
    Game Quote:
    "Sir is not allowed into the dance, because you don't have an invitation, your wearing a dress, and its covered in poo."

    "You all are the worst emissaries, ever!" the silver dragon declares, shaking with rage.
    "Its a game, a game, I'm only playing. " E. Wiggen
    My PbP games , Roll Dice

  • #123
    Registered User
    Thaumaturgist (Lvl 9)

    Evilhalfling's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Roof of America, yelling
    Posts
    5,614

    Ignore Evilhalfling
    My communities:

    The goblin next to the cart finishes his bow and says:
    Of course sirs, allow me to introduce you to our former chiefs, I sure we can get this fixed. He gestures down the hallway to the east.

    The goblin on top of the pile nods vigorously,
    " Yeah, he is right we just the guys hauling rock, although some of us are better at it than others. You need to talk to the Chief and his Shaman."

    The last goblin takes all of you in "Ah! Drow! HELP!!"
    he turns to run southward.
    OOC: initiatives to stop him (physically) and/or skill rolls to prevent escalation
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Drow4.JPG  
    Last edited by Evilhalfling; Friday, 10th April, 2009 at 04:29 AM.
    Game Quote:
    "Sir is not allowed into the dance, because you don't have an invitation, your wearing a dress, and its covered in poo."

    "You all are the worst emissaries, ever!" the silver dragon declares, shaking with rage.
    "Its a game, a game, I'm only playing. " E. Wiggen
    My PbP games , Roll Dice

  • #124
    Registered User
    Thaumaturgist (Lvl 9)

    Evilhalfling's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Roof of America, yelling
    Posts
    5,614

    Ignore Evilhalfling
    My communities:

    *bump*
    Game Quote:
    "Sir is not allowed into the dance, because you don't have an invitation, your wearing a dress, and its covered in poo."

    "You all are the worst emissaries, ever!" the silver dragon declares, shaking with rage.
    "Its a game, a game, I'm only playing. " E. Wiggen
    My PbP games , Roll Dice

  • #125
    PbP Addict
    The Great Druid (Lvl 17)

    renau1g's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    16,816

    Ignore renau1g
    My communities:

    Nashquiri concentrates on creating one of his cantrips, whispering "I wouldn't do that if I were you, we're already here. You only saw us because we want to be seen." hoping to cow the retreating goblin into returning to his original position

    OOC

    Cast Ghost Sound adjacent to the goblin, whispering so only it hears the wizard
    Intimidate (1d20+3=19)

  • #126
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    CaBaNa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,064

    Ignore CaBaNa
    My communities:

    retcon
    I'd like to take Djaar away from being a menacing fellow, can we scratch that fumble of a intimidate check up there?



    Djaar gives a sidelong look at Nashquiri, not sure what all that mumbling is about...
    Wait my little tribe members we are here to lead you to a new and glorious future! Come you shall be the first to join, and given high rank in order to show our respect for the mighty goblin tribes. Let us bring your brethren together and take back what was rightfully yours! Goblins are the future of our world you know...

    Calmly approaching the goblin who is about to run as he speaks, Djaar doesn't want to alert the little guy.

    We are your new masters, yes, but we are kind masters, we will only ask of you what you are capable of. I think it would be wise if we had parley with your shaman, and chief, so that they could be given positions as well. Of course you would be of higher station than them, as you are here first to volunteer.

    Javilex, wouldn't it be grand if we had such strong goblins as these for our close body guard? They seem absolutely rippling with muscle. Of course the chief and shaman know to only send the strongest and most dedicated goblins to collect such heavy rock.

    Djaar pats the goblin who was about to run on his back, leaving his arm over the little fellow's shoulder, as good friends often do.

    ooc

    Djaar 9 initiative, 23 bluff to convince the runner to stop running. move directly next to the runner, and grab him... in a friendly way.
    Last edited by CaBaNa; Monday, 13th April, 2009 at 05:26 PM.

  • #127
    Registered User
    Thaumaturgist (Lvl 9)

    Evilhalfling's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Roof of America, yelling
    Posts
    5,614

    Ignore Evilhalfling
    My communities:

    The goblin just is jus beginning to run when he jerks his head back and looks around with an even more startled expression. The hesitation allows Djaar to reach him and talk him down, he still looks confused but is nodding.

    The goblin by the eastern hallway bows again. Ratbreath dont need to come, I can show you to the chiefs. Garrgimir could even stay and fix the cart, that way mining can go on. If we all go the throne room is gonna get crowded. Garrgmir replies testily why dont you fix the cart!
    And the two begin to argue, again.
    Game Quote:
    "Sir is not allowed into the dance, because you don't have an invitation, your wearing a dress, and its covered in poo."

    "You all are the worst emissaries, ever!" the silver dragon declares, shaking with rage.
    "Its a game, a game, I'm only playing. " E. Wiggen
    My PbP games , Roll Dice

  • #128
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    EvolutionKB's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Midland, MI
    Posts
    4,388

    Ignore EvolutionKB
    My communities:

    Vorgrym clangs his blade together loudly, trying to get the arguing goblins attention. "Go get your chief. Now. You insult us with your delay."

  • #129
    Registered User
    Thaumaturgist (Lvl 9)

    Phaezen's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Durbanville, South Africa
    Posts
    2,292
    Blog Entries
    1

    Ignore Phaezen
    My communities:

    Pleasently surprised at the outcome, Drisdhaun makes to follow the goblin down the passage.

    Looking at his companions he flicks his fingers in the drow hand languange "Be alert for betrayal at all times here". Out aloud he looks squarely at the goblins "Ratbreath, Garrgimir that cart will be fixed by the time we return or we will be dining on goblin ear stew this evening" He gestures at the third goblin "lead the way"
    David Muller

  • #130
    PbP Addict
    The Great Druid (Lvl 17)

    renau1g's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    16,816

    Ignore renau1g
    My communities:

    "Yes, it'd better be done, we'll be watching" Nashquiri adds, pulling up his cloak and whispering "Yes, we'll be keeping an eye on you" with his Ghost Sound behind the pair assigned to fixing the cart.

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Raiding House Cannith
      By Storminator in forum Campaign Wiki Pages
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: Tuesday, 5th February, 2013, 06:56 PM
    2. Raiding Kesh Shaarat
      By Storminator in forum Campaign Wiki Pages
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: Sunday, 23rd December, 2012, 11:20 PM
    3. Raiding vs. tabletopping
      By RangerWickett in forum General RPG Discussion
      Replies: 54
      Last Post: Friday, 15th January, 2010, 10:02 PM
    4. Drowquest [4e] OOC:
      By Evilhalfling in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 108
      Last Post: Friday, 24th July, 2009, 06:34 PM
    5. Rogues' Gallery - Drowquest
      By Evilhalfling in forum General RPG Discussion
      Replies: 10
      Last Post: Friday, 5th June, 2009, 10:17 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •