Mapping the Nentir Vale

bh2

First Post
I have no map to contribute, but I just wanted to say I really like your isometric town drawings! It makes imagining the town much easier than the standard top-down town map.

crazyred

First Post
Aren't you guys sweet! :)

Yeah, I've always liked illustrated adventures, like .... was it Tomb of Horrors that had the "step-by-step" drawings? H2 also has a great "visual aid" index.

crazyred

First Post
Thanks for the props, brothers!

CAD maps? I like to see those, link please?

Re: Winterhaven -- do you mean underpopulated in that the streets are barren? Or do you think it needs to be a bigger town? Myself, I think Winterhaven was pretty poorly conceived (thus the wood wall and my putting Padraig off on a hill). I have another Winterhaven in the works which'll be color and with little NPC's scattered around.

I like the Cartographer's Guild Nytmare! Thanks for the link, can't wait to explore more!

crazyred

First Post
Thanks for the note! Y'know, I think you're right on both points. It does seem a little small, doesn't it? And I agree, the manor would be easier to defend as part of the whole town. Plus, reworking it a bit to include Padraig will give me a chance to draw it up. Maybe I'll do that while I'm watching last night's Lost...=)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases