Leif's Homebrew 4E D&D Game, nee 'Leif's Keep on the Shadowfell' [IC #1] [FULL]

Leif

Adventurer
The characters are all staying at the same inn on their way to Winterhaven. They have already met each other on the road and decided to pool their strength for the journey, for defensive reasons. The name of the inn is The Fat Wench. You are still about a day's travel out from Winterhaven. You have all gathered in the common room of the inn for the evening meal. Folk in the inn give curious glances to the Warforged, and the Shifter, but that is all it is -- curiosity. The Eladrin is the only one of you that does not get a second glance. Oh, and also presumably the Doppleganger, if he takes on the guise of some race common to the area? The Eladrin is beginning to feel a wee bit out of place in the midst of you lot!

Annnnnd.................ACTION!

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Aimhirghin (AV-ir-yin)

Aimhirghin, smallish good looking human persona firmly in place (as it will always be unless specified otherwise) orders an ale and slouches in his chair.

"So, what's the plan? Khellek is determined to find his sister - and I to help him - but it seems there's some trouble here that might delay us."

[sblock=Leif]I posted this assuming those rumors you spoke of earlier were what actually brought us all together here. If that's not the case let me know and I'll modify this post. I was just so excited to be starting I had to get something up - and I was first! :D

Unfortunately, I won't be able to modify it until this evening after work . . .[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
Khellek growls his annoyance at anything that might deter him from his search, but he calms down and realizes that his sister will still out there and there are people here that need his help. His light, brown fur begins to settle down as the shifter relaxes.

The shifter grabs his ale offers a brief prayer to Selune, clutching his holy symbol, before take a long drink from his glass. His large, hairy arms making the class look small. Khellek throws back his cloak and shakes out his "mane", leaning back in his chair.

"Aye, the Moonmaiden drew us all here. There is a growing darkness that we must defeat. These common folk would be slaughtered like cattle if my visions are true. I can't let that happen" Khellek states firmly, his claw tracing a whorl in the wood.

Lou

Explorer
Elerosse

The Eladrin wizard eats quietly and smirks with thoughts of how his new fellow travellers draw all the attention to themselves, a situation much to his liking. Elerosse never liked being the center of attention. It usually got him in trouble. "By sticking together, I can see us being very successful on our journey. Finding Khellek's sister is a fine goal that I support."

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Are we all here yet? I'm a bit hesitant to advance without a post of some kind from everyone, but, at the same time, I am anxious to get to the meat of the story, ie. some pc slaughter! :devil:

And I DON'T mean 'politically correct,' either.

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Basher7 Warforged Fighter

Sitting on a bench lest the chairs not support his bulk, the Warforged joins the others in fellowship if not in food and drink. He returns the stares of the locals as curious about them as they are about him. The large shield with a red '7' painted on it leans against his bench. Basher7 drones out in a reedy uninflected voice, "A worthy goal to find one's sibling. If the rumors are true, and presuming that rumor gathering is a valid method of decerning veracity, then a multifacited defensive formation is sound strategy."

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Excellent post, Scotley! I love the characterization.

Quick: somebody give that man an experience point!

Lou

Explorer
Elerosse

"Well said, Basher7. Rumors are sometimes false, but they often contain a kernel of truth if one can discern what it is."

OOC: XP awarded!

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Thanks guys! Can warforged blush? :blush:

"Based upon comments I overheard near the stable, it is within our capacity to reach Winterhaven within the span of tomorrow's dawn to dusk cycle baring unforeseen consequences. How might we go about crosschecking the veracity of the rumors?" He turns his head with a barely audible whine and clatter to gaze at each of you as he speaks.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Khellek and Aimhirghin seem to be more interested in the 'growing darkness' in Winterhaven that they are in finding Khellek's sister, but Basher7 and Elerosse seem intent on finding the sister before anything else. Am I reading the posts wrong, or do you guys just need to make up your minds?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases