RESTARTED - Rhun's Greyhawk ALPHA Campaign (tToEE) - PART III

Rhun

First Post
First you crushed the forces of the Earth Temple, and now the Fire Temple. You have made great strides into breaking the power of the Temple of Elemental Evil, but you all know that there is more yet to do. The Water Temple and Air Temple still stand, and if what those you have interrogated rings true, there is the power of the "Greater Temple" itself.

ALPHA Rogue's Gallery

Rhun's Greyhawk ALPHA Campaign (tToEE) - Part I
Rhun's Greyhawk ALPHA Campaign (tToEE) - Part II
Rhun's Greyhawk ALPHA Campaign (tToEE) - Part III

---MAP THREAD---

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Verdis

The warlock hangs the morning star back on his belt. "I had him right where I wanted him," he says with a wry smile, but he is even paler than usual suggesting some fear. "Shall we see if there are any riches here?" He bends to search the fallen priest being particularly attentive to any items of power.

Legildur

First Post
Kurt nods to himself in grim saisfaction as he slays the fire priest. Looking around his companions, he can see that it has taken a toll.

He closes his eyes momentarily and calls on the power of Heironeous to heal his companions.
ooc: uses remaining two Turn Undead attempts for Sacred Purification (cures 2d8+8 hps in total to all party members).

Leif

Adventurer
Trevor Champlaign, Human Rog2Ftr2,AC20/16/14,HP(2d8+5)/30,Lngswd+8,1-8+3, F+8,R+8,W+3

Sensing the hush that falls over the chamber with the end of the combat, Trevor continues to pay 'possum for a few more seconds, and then rolls over and rises.

"Excellent work, my friends! Thank you, Kurt, for your timely assistance. I hope you all don't mind that I excused myself from the mayhem there at the end." ;)

What is Trev's current hp total, please, Rhun?

Legildur

First Post
"Not at all my young friend. Not at all," says Kurt as he wipes his blade clean. "You did your part and we have prevailed. Heironeous is well pleased."

"It was personally satisfying to lop the head off that fire priest. Very satisfying indeed,"
he adds as he sheaths his blade.

"I have nearly exhausted my strength for today. I can swing a sword and use my wands, but not much more," he alerts the others.

Leif

Adventurer
Trevor Champlaign, Human Rog2Ftr2,AC20/16/14,HP(2d8+5)/30,Lngswd+8,1-8+3, F+8,R+8,W+3

"In that case, as one who always leans heavily upon Kurt's ministrations in order to continue battling the evil here, I recommend that we retire from this place for the remainder of the day, and get a fresh start on the morrow."

[sblock=Rhun, OOC]Still curious about exactly what Trev's hp total is now, if you don't mind?[/sblock]

Boddynock

First Post
Ragnok goes to pick up his hammer. As he passes Kurt, he nods at the high priest's corpse. "Nice slice," he says mordantly.

Then he crosses back to where the knight is lying and, reaching down, heaves the young man to his feet. "And you tell me I'm stubborn?"

He grins, and claps him on the shoulder. "Nice going, hero!"

When the others mention resting for the night he adds, "I need something more than rest. I say we go back to Hommlet. I've got a favour to ask of Burne."

OOC: Not having anything to overcome that demon's DR hurt! :( Time to get Norryjar enchanted.

Rhun

First Post
OOC: I'll get the loot post up tomorrow.

Kurt's two uses of Sacred Purification heal all of 15 points damage:

PC Status
Coraine 24/44, protection from fire (1 point)
Kurt 38/38
Dara 23/34
Ragnok 43/49
Trevor 35/36
Verdis 27/27

Remove ads