L4W Discussion Thread III

garyh

First Post
This thread is a continuation of the second discussion thread (which had grown to prodigious length).

This is for general discussion. If formally making a specific rules proposal, please begin a new thread for your proposal.

Generally Useful Links
Character Creation Guide
L4W Forum
L4W Wiki (Main) - includes a lot of important but somewhat random information
The Transitive Isles - the wiki that explains the setting; includes links to more detailed sections

If you have an idea about what character you want to play you can also just join us in the Tavern and roleplay.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
This is just a repost of my last post in Ye Olde Discussione Threade (because it should have been here ;))

Speaking of the PHB2, someone over on RPG.net just got theirs today/yesterday (they live in Japan, so what day it was depends where you are ;)). Here's a link to the thread, some nice spoilers there. :D

Erekose13

Explorer
subscribing too. Several bloggers have gotten copies of PHB2 so that they can review and post on them on the launch date. Look for lots of blog activity that day. Some are answering general questions like over at Criticalhits.com.

CaBaNa

First Post
are there any other places on ENworld I could create a character and have them adventure? play by post style... I'm not picky, except I like 4e rules... which I suppose is pretty picky!:p

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases