L4W Discussion Thread III

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Looks good, Don. Thanks for sharing! :) You've created some pretty interesting characters there.

Just for clarity's sake, how many of said characters/gangs are publicly usable?

Last edited:

Don Incognito

First Post
My adventure (which is drawing to a close, you guys are more than halfway through it) will serve solely as an adventure seed for future adventures. After Echoes of O clears up, they're all fair game. I'll be dropping in a few more as time goes by, and feel free to add your own.

SeaPainter

First Post
Well... I've made my first addition to the wiki. I added "The Commons" district to Daunton. The concept is loosely based on/inspired by Faneuil Hall Market (aka Quincy Market) in Boston, MA... the idea being a historic district, that serves as a melting pot for poverty & influence.

If it steps on anyones toes let me know... it can either be altered or deleted.

Don Incognito

First Post
Daunton's slums lay to the north, and I'm assuming that Stefan's is in The Commons, where it lies on the border between the seedier and unseedier parts of town. I'd prefer The Commons to be a bit farther north. But that's just nitpicking, nice work.

SeaPainter

First Post
Daunton's slums lay to the north, and I'm assuming that Stefan's is in The Commons, where it lies on the border between the seedier and unseedier parts of town. I'd prefer The Commons to be a bit farther north. But that's just nitpicking, nice work.

As long as The Commons is between the slums and the wealthy, it can be located anywhere. The penninsula seemed like a nice spot, but I was also concerned that it wasn't connected to Overgrowth. Perhaps it would work better if it were moved to the mouth of the river?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases