What's on your mind?
+ Log in or register to post
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Friday, 13 March, 2009
Friday, 13th March, 2009, 02:06 PM #1
Time Agent (Lvl 24)
- Join Date
- Jan 2002
- Read 20 Reviews
- Blog Entries
ø Ignore Morrus
Friday, 13 March, 2009
- [imager]http://www.enworld.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=39489&stc=1&d=12369507 09[/imager]Yet more Player's Handbook 2 reviews and sneak peeks from around the web; it looks like WotC sent out copies to a bunch of websites and asked each to cover a different class on a specific date. I mentioned a couple of them in yesterday's news; here's a bunch more:
- Kobold Quarterly Reviews 4E PHB2 Wondering about 4E's PHB2? We've got a review! Come read Wolfgang Baur's take on this latest addition to the worlds most popular RPG at KQ!
- A Veteran GM's Take on GMing and the PHB 2 Gnome Stew's 4,500-word pre-release article offers an in-depth look at the PHB 2 for GMs.
- Avengers: Batman is a Divine Striker
- Player’s Handbook 2 Review from Game Cryer.
- Player’s Handbook 2: A Look at the Shaman Flames Rising was lucky enough to get an advance copy of the book for review and we are teaming up with a handful of other websites to explore some of the new options being made available to players of Dungeons & Dragons.
- Players Handbook 2 Preview: The Warden "I was assigned to present to you the Warden, and I’m happy that I got that one because I find it to be one of the classes I would love to play."
- 50 Barbarian Hooks for Player’s Handbook 2
- The PHB2 Druid - Nature’s Schizophrenic
- The Sorcerer: Destruction Personified The Stupid Ranger Crew was afforded a rare opportunity to preview the newly released Player's Handbook 2. We were asked to explore everything there is to know about the Sorcerer class, so I did what any good impartial reviewer would do: I rolled up an NPC!
- Player’s Handbook 2 (Atomic Array 018) Mike Mearls and Jeremy Crawford invited us to visit Wizards of the Coast to talk about Player’s Handbook 2. Ed’s been playing in a weekly 4th Edition campaign since… well, since before the poison rules were set in stone, so we weren’t going to give up a chance to get a peek at the next core release for Dungeons & Dragons.
- PCGen v5.16.0 RC1 Released
- Interview: Monte Cook about Dungeonaday.com
- Official D&D Updates:
- Fiction: Black Crusade: Chapter 8 Diederic awoke at midnight, convinced he had heard someone whispering, "Come! Come and dance with us!" while tugging upon his leg, only to find nobody present when he opened his eyes.
- Excerpts: Primal Avatar In today’s final Player's Handbook 2 preview, we introduce a new epic destiny for primal characters -- the primal avatar!
- Last week, EN Publishing sent out review copies of the [3.5 version of] the War of the Burning Sky Campaign Saga. The reviews have started to come in:
- The Scouring of Gate Pass This first adventure in the War of the Burning Sky adventure path/campaign is detailed and very well put together. When combined with the free resources available, it is a very tempting campaign for any DM looking to stress role playing and complex NPCs.
- The Scouring of Gate Pass The 4e hype overshadowed this awesome product. You look left and right for quality adventures, but with the conversion of the whole thing being imminent, what about looking right under your nose?
- War of the Burning Sky Player's Guide This is a very flavorful Player's Guide, with good supporting game mechanics that integrate well with the core rules. It serves as a fine introduction to the War of the Burning Sky campaign saga.
- EN World
- has no influence
- on advertisings
- that are displayed by
- Google Adsense