Ring of the Fey Lord (DM:Atanatotatos, Judge:Lord Sessadore)Up:Lorik, etc.

Atanatotatos

First Post
My name is Gord, please follow me home and I will explain everything to you. sayes hurriedly in an extremely anxious tone the man as he heads North through the crowded streets of Daunton.

[sblock=Streetwise 15]Gord is the name of a pretty famous weaponsmith of Daunton, and the man's appearance suggest that he might be, in fact, a smith[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc-Edited]you'll walk through the whole Daunton while Gord shows the way to his house. So if you want to introduce yourselves and do some rp this is a good moment.

I won't ask things like "please post at least five times a day" or such 'cause I know it's not likely to happen. However, I'd like to keep the pace as fast as I can. If you know you won't be able to post for a couple of days or more, please drop a notice in the thread so I know, especially if you're in combat, so I can npc you and keep going.

I there's something you don't like about the adventure or my DMing, please say so. I can't assure you everything will go accordingly to your wishes, but I'll do my best to make the game suit your tastes.

If you write down a wishlist of magic items, according to the DMG guidelines, I'll take it into account when rewarding you characters. If you don't, I'll try to surprise you. You've got time to think about it anyway.

I would also be grateful if you could prepare a little sblock like the one below with your character's main stats to put in your combat posts to speed things up:
[sblock=mini-stats]name- race class level
Initiative Passive perception Passive Insight
AC For Ref Will
HP Bloodied Surges value Surges/day
Speed Languages
AP Second Wind
Basic Attack/Opportunity attack
Powers: at will
encounter
daily[/sblock]
Just an example.

For any doubt or anything really, ask. Let's enjoy this.[/sblock]

Last edited:

covaithe

Explorer
Ikni gawks like a tourist as the man leads hurriedly through the streets of Daunton. She often has to hurry to catch up, after discovering that she has been staring at something new and unfamiliar, particularly when the docks come into view.

Don Incognito

First Post
Lorik leaves the bar with the crowd, deciding to make casual conversation while they travel.

"So," he asks, "I'd like to know a bit more about who I'm going to be working with. The name is Lorik, and I like to think that I'm fairly well-versed in the time-honored tradition of jamming sharp things into other softer, fleshier things."

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
"My name is Haruka Sato, and I hail from the Kingdom of Jade. As for my skills, I have been… granted no small measure of eldritch power. Indeed, I am quite capable of burning those who stand against us to smoldering ash.”

While speaking this last sentence, Haruka’s typically reserved composure slips a little, revealing something of the manic persona beneath. She quickly catches herself.

"If such measures are required, of course.”

Eager to divert attention from herself, she turns to Ikni.

"Not to be presumptuous, but am I wrong in believing this is your first time in a city?”

[sblock=mini-stats]
[FONT=&quot]Haruka Sato[/FONT][FONT=&quot]- human warlock 1
Initiative: +1; Passive perception: 9; Passive Insight: 15.
AC: 15; For: 15; Ref: 15; Will: 15.
HP: 30; Bloodied: 15; Surges value: 7; Surges/day 10
Speed: 6. Languages: Allarian, Tsugo
AP: 1. Second Wind: not used
Basic Attack/Opportunity attack: +2 vs AC, 1d6
Powers: Eldritch Blast, Hellish Rebuke, Dire Radiance
Vampiric Embrace
Flames of Phlegethos [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Haruka Sato[/FONT]
[/sblock]

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
[sblock=Judge]Hi folks! I'm happy to be your judge for this adventure. If you have any questions for me don't hesitate to ask, and most of all, enjoy yourself. :) [/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
"Not to be presumptuous, but am I wrong in believing this is your first time in a city?”

Ikni, distracted by a fruitseller's stall, starts at the question. "Oh, no! I mean, yes. That is to say, you are wrong; I have been in cities many times before, but never on the surface. With the... sky? And the water. I have never seen so much water. Is it all fit to drink?"

taran

First Post
Derien turns to Lorik, smiling. "I know something of that art myself," he replies, touching the longbow slung over his shoulder, "but I prefer to call on my god, where I can."

Hearing Ikni's conversation, he can't help but interject: "The water surrounding these islands, that the ships travel on, contains too much salt to be drunk safely." Eying her unusual physiology, he adds "At least, for most. For you it might be safe, at that.".

[sblock=mini-stats]Derien Falk - Elf Cleric 1
Initiative +3 Passive perception 22 Passive Insight 19
AC 16 For 12 Ref 13 Will 16
HP 26 Bloodied 13 Surge value 7 Surges/day 9
Speed 7 squares Languages Common, Elven
AP 1 Second Wind not used
Longbow +5 (1d10+3)
Powers: Lance of Faith
Sacred Flame
Cause Fear
healing word x2
Elven Accuracy
Channel Divinity
Hunter's Quarry
Cascade of Light[/sblock]

Jbean

First Post
I'm fairly well-versed in the time-honored tradition of jamming sharp things into other softer, fleshier things.
I know something of that art myself

Galinndan gives a tired chuckle, "I've known many young men in my days with the Legion, who felt the same way. They're dead all dead now, and I was," he pauses with a haunted look as he considers his next words, "invited to never come back. Of course, that could also be because I lost my CO's prized charger in a particularly heated game of Maidens' Kiss."

Joeluma

First Post
Heinrich

Heinrich smiles silently. Looks like they've all seen action of one sort, or another. Good. Maybe we'll all live through this.

Eying Ikni, he takes mental note of her wide-eyed gawking. With perhaps one exception...

Heinrich pulls a crossbow bolt from the case sticking out of his pack, expertly loading his crossbow while easily keeping pace with the group, his longer strides covering the ground with effortless grace. "I'm Heinrich. Easiest to think of me as a sniper. If someone's eye offends, I'll put it out at 60 paces."

[sblock=ooc]
I failed my streetwise check here

My wishlist is in my character sheet's fluff. For simplicity, the item I most want is a Superior Cbow of Quickness +1
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases