You can't run but you can Hive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phaezen

First Post
So yeah. I have a terrible confession to make. My name is John, and . . . I'm a bachelor. I don't cook, bake or make fudge. If they sold Bachelor Chow: Kibbles 'n' Bits, I'd be the first in line.

[random support group greeting]
Hi John
[/random support group meeting]

Pasta is a good place to start and then before you know it your will be churning out cakes, soufles and other tempting treats.

I was thinking about alts and screen names and what not, and decided sometimes i wish i had come up with something else when i made my account. Not that i mind being "Sir Osis of Liver" ( it was after all an easy way to knight myself.:p), but for instance i like my alt Chandler Smythe quite a bit. G vs. E was one of my favorite shows of all time and even though i almost never use the account i really like it. Found a cool avatar and IMO did a good job setting it up. Anyway i got to thinking that if i was creating my account and joining the boards right now i probably would do something completely differant...:hmm:

Yes, i'd be:

GENERAL TSO'S CHICKEN

It'd be awsome, my avatar could be a pic of a plate of General Tso's and in my sig i could put "Are you gonna eat that?". Wow, it would be really great! Plus general's are much higher ranking then knights!:]

:D

Oh, well at least my mug o' beer looks incredably tasty!:cool:

Ginnel

Explorer
I was thinking about alts and screen names and what not, and decided sometimes i wish i had come up with something else when i made my account. Not that i mind being "Sir Osis of Liver" ( it was after all an easy way to knight myself.:p), but for instance i like my alt Chandler Smythe quite a bit. G vs. E was one of my favorite shows of all time and even though i almost never use the account i really like it. Found a cool avatar and IMO did a good job setting it up. Anyway i got to thinking that if i was creating my account and joining the boards right now i probably would do something completely differant...:hmm:

Yes, i'd be:

GENERAL TSO'S CHICKEN

It'd be awsome, my avatar could be a pic of a plate of General Tso's and in my sig i could put "Are you gonna eat that?". Wow, it would be really great! Plus general's are much higher ranking then knights!:]

:D

Oh, well at least my mug o' beer looks incredably tasty!:cool:
This makes no sense to me and I assume to the vast majority of none Americans :p
EDIT
(although having done some research it looks like a pun based on some chinese chicken in spicy sauce)

Well except the bit about the mug o' beer now that makes perfect sense!! :D

Now you can't go wrong with a good old colloquial word turned into a name and a picture of a cute kitten :p

Last edited:

Dog Moon

Adventurer
In other words.... Things would have been totally different.

Oi.

Jeez, Relique, how did you not notice that someone kept handing the winners rocket launchers in the middle of the fight? I mean seriously, weeeeeeeer, kaboom! *body parts splattering* seems sort of obvious, doesn't it?

Dog Moon

Adventurer
What I find scary is realizing how astronomical Rev's post count would have been if he didn't use all those alts. o_O

Yeah, that had occurred to me too. Think he would have caught up to Crothian? Maybe, maybe not, but he would have given Crothian a run for his money. :)

This makes no sense to me and I assume to the vast majority of none Americans :p
EDIT
(although having done some research it looks like a pun based on some chinese chicken in spicy sauce)

Well except the bit about the mug o' beer now that makes perfect sense!! :D

Now you can't go wrong with a good old colloquial word turned into a name and a picture of a cute kitten :p
I didn't even get the beer part.

Okay, I did, at least on an academic level.

This reminds me of a joke I am sure is not only told for decades in Germany:

The new guard (G) listens to two lunatics (L1 and L2) in an asylum:
L1: "14"
L2: "Haha"
L2: "21"
L1: "Hur Hur..."
L1: "16"
L2: "Haha"
L1: "42"
L2 is breaking out in long laughter, barely getting to breathe. "Huahahahahaha. Hahahaha."
The confused guard addresses the first lunatic:
G: "What is it with this numbers and laughing? What are you doing."
L1: "You see, we've numbered all jokes. So when we want to tell them, we can just refer to the number."
G: "And what's so special about 42?"
L1: "Ah, well, you see, L2 has never heard that one before!"

hafrogman

Adventurer
Yeah, that had occurred to me too. Think he would have caught up to Crothian? Maybe, maybe not, but he would have given Crothian a run for his money. :)
Hardly.

Reveille: 26,125
Crothian: 48,269

Rev's alts: 4,165
(As best as I can tell. I didn't bother checking all of the different Ghostbuster alts.)

So it's a whole other fairly prolific user, but not enough to bridge the 12,000 post gap between them. Of course, if he'd spent more time posting instead of creating nearly 40 different alts, most with detailed user information. . . And then there's all the time he lost switching between all of the identities and futzing around with the deathmatch polls and. . .

I'm going to go have a lie down.

I'm at work. I can't lie down.

I'm going to go to lunch.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Jeez, Relique, how did you not notice that someone kept handing the winners rocket launchers in the middle of the fight? I mean seriously, weeeeeeeer, kaboom! *body parts splattering* seems sort of obvious, doesn't it?

Happens all the time in the death matches I've played.. Damn 50th level snipers with the what one sniping machinegun.. They always get to call in the infanty.

Last night my mom decided to ban my brother from playing XBox all week, so I moved my XBox out of the living room. BAD MOVE. I ended up playing Call of Duty Death Matches till 6 am. On the bright side, I ended up leveling my account from Level 9 to 15, and gotten better/sneaker. My best killing streak is now 7 people 4 dogs (using a submachine gun).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases