Status
Not open for further replies.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Hardly.

Reveille: 26,125
Crothian: 48,269

Rev's alts: 4,165
(As best as I can tell. I didn't bother checking all of the different Ghostbuster alts.)

So it's a whole other fairly prolific user, but not enough to bridge the 12,000 post gap between them. Of course, if he'd spent more time posting instead of creating nearly 40 different alts, most with detailed user information. . . And then there's all the time he lost switching between all of the identities and futzing around with the deathmatch polls and. . .

I'm going to go have a lie down.

I'm at work. I can't lie down.

I'm going to go to lunch.

It's even scarier then that considering that most of those alts are under a year old.

Hmmm I wonder maybe... Nightfall (the banned one) was Rev's alt. Wouldn't that just scuk. :eeek
[/madness]

Last edited:

Tinker Gnome

Explorer
"From the beginning, no one has ever stood in Heaven. Not you, nor me, nor God Himself. But soon, that unbearable vacancy on the throne in the sky will be filled. From now on... I will stand in Heaven!"

Phaezen

First Post
"From the beginning, no one has ever stood in Heaven. Not you, nor me, nor God Himself. But soon, that unbearable vacancy on the throne in the sky will be filled. From now on... I will stand in Heaven!"

Sosuke? No just Galeros...;)

hafrogman

Adventurer
It's even scarier then that considering that most of those alts are under a year old.
Hmmm, this is true. Galeros? Ginnel? Phaezen? You all fail at the intarwebs. Rev's alts out posted all of you inside a year, and that's not even counting posts as Rev.
Hmmm I wonder maybe... Nightfall (the banned one) was Rev's alt. Wouldn't that just scuk. :eeek
[/madness]
Presumably they blocked his IP when they banned him, so as to prevent Nightfall2 from taking over the boards.

Phaezen

First Post
Hmmm, this is true. Galeros? Ginnel? Phaezen? You all fail at the intarwebs. Rev's alts out posted all of you inside a year, and that's not even counting posts as Rev

:eek:

I am ashamed :blush:

Also, sometimes I have better things to do than stress about post count :confused: Like trying to figure out how I can squeeze a life between all my other activities.....

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
I kept up with Nightfall for a while, I know he's not an alt.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
This is TEH AWESOM! I went over to GR's M&M website and noticed a mention in the forum that Warrior and Warlocks is about to head into printing! That of course means that the 10 Ft. Pole might be able to get a 10 ft. Pole. That's a full 20 ft. reach!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads