You can't run but you can Hive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
WTF?!?! Check this out... SOMEHOW Deadpool is in Messiah War... which is wierd because at the end of last X-Force the group was teliported into the Future and Deadpool DOESN'T WORK WITH X-FORCE!

Last edited:

hafrogman

Adventurer
This is TEH AWESOM! I went over to GR's M&M website and noticed a mention in the forum that Warrior and Warlocks is about to head into printing! That of course means that the 10 Ft. Pole might be able to get a 10 ft. Pole. That's a full 20 ft. reach!!!
That's too much reach for one man to contain!!!!

Heck, with the the Pole Arm, I'm already at 15 ft. If I level it up much more it just becomes a ranged attack. Really what I need is more silly power names.

May Pole?
Pol(e) Pot?
Pole Position?
Pole Cat?

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Whew...what a day. Sorry about vanishing there for a bit. Long day, finals week, you know the story.

Anyway, as I was saying earlier...yeah, I make my own candy sometimes. It's fun, and it isn't too terribly difficult. Here's that fudge recipe I was talking about...

[SBLOCK=Sweet Creamy Goodness]Cookies -n- Cream Fudge
1 can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
16 oz. white chocolate chips
1 t. vanilla extract
1 cup crushed Oreo cookies
1/2 cup slivered almonds (optional)
wax paper

In a large heavy saucepan, melt the chocolate and sweetened condensed milk together until smooth. Stir in the crushed cookies, vanilla, and slivered almonds, and mix well. Spread evenly into a 9x9 cake pan that has been lined with waxed paper, and allow to cool completely. Cut into 1-inch cubes, and store in airtight containers.

Makes about 1 pound of fudge.

(And if you want just regular fudge, use semi-sweet morsels instead of white chocolate, and use chopped walnuts instead of cookies.)[/SBLOCK]See? Nothing to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases