You can't run but you can Hive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
That's too much reach for one man to contain!!!!

Heck, with the the Pole Arm, I'm already at 15 ft. If I level it up much more it just becomes a ranged attack. Really what I need is more silly power names.
Well, you'll have plenty of time (not really) to come up with an idea about how to spend the 3 PP everyone will be receiving after I press the fast forward several hours button after Shayuri knocks out her opponent and everyone talks to the Mayor.

May Pole?
Pol(e) Pot?
Pole Position?
Pole Cat?

If he becomes a master at grappling he can create an attack called the Pole-Lock.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Gah! Should know better than to take the last cup of coffee from the pot... It's propably been standing there for at least an hour...

Phaezen

First Post
Gah! Should know better than to take the last cup of coffee from the pot... It's propably been standing there for at least an hour...

The only thing to do is to finish that cup and brew some fresh coffee :D

I had catastrophic coffee mug failure yesterday which was sad, get coffee, walk to desk and suddenly the mugs handle is no longer attached to said mug. It was a sad moment.

OTOH today LFG is awesome! I <3 Richard :blush:

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
[Jedi Mind Trick]This is not the post you are looking for? [/jedi mind trick]

What. You think you're somekinda jedi waving your hand around like that? I'm a Rodentian, mind tricks don't work on me, only posts. No posts, no cookies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads