You can't run but you can Hive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginnel

Explorer
I was in a TFC american clan and they kept calling me Shabby, mind you I was on a 56k connection in the UK.
I usually say it as in Shade, 'cept with a b of course.

The 10 Ft Pole hasn't had to jump a great distance down has he and perform a poleland.
He has infact on to an unsuspecting villan, Igor, though Froggy spared us that one ;)

hafrogman

Adventurer
He has infact on to an unsuspecting villan, Igor, though Froggy spared us that one ;)
Yeah, partially because I did not, in fact, Pole-land so much as Pole-miss. Natural 1. :(

I did of course, Pole-Vault to get up there in the first place.

I kind of like the Pole-eece. (ROX-ANNE! You don't have to put on the red dress.)

Ginnel

Explorer
Hmm now I want to play the Roxanne drinking game *sigh* that will have to wait for the weekend where if the weather stays sunny like it is there could be some outdoors drinking :)

hafrogman

Adventurer
Hmm now I want to play the Roxanne drinking game *sigh* that will have to wait for the weekend where if the weather stays sunny like it is there could be some outdoors drinking :)
I can't say I'm familiar.

You sit on a street and take a shot every time you see a red dress? Or every time you see a hooker?

hafrogman

Adventurer
Every time Roxanne is mentioned in the song take a drink :D simple but effective :p
Yeah, that's depressingly straight-forward.

Not to mention short.

You might have more fun playing it to the Steve Martin movie. Lots more fun. Alcohol poisoning is fun, right?

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Yeah, partially because I did not, in fact, Pole-land so much as Pole-miss. Natural 1. :(

I did of course, Pole-Vault to get up there in the first place.

I kind of like the Pole-eece. (ROX-ANNE! You don't have to put on the red dress.)

Don't forget, when he get's sloppy drunk he is known to Pol-lick* people.

*I'll let you decide if those splatters are droll or something else.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads