You can't run but you can Hive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Oh, the good ol' days :D.

Okay, now I got to tell you about the bard.

Huh, I thought you were joking too....

Well, since we are all gamers and played LOTS of games, probably, anyone ELSE want to share a character? Liven up the Hive! Feels almost dead in here recently...

hafrogman

Adventurer
Well, since we are all gamers and played LOTS of games, probably, anyone ELSE want to share a character? Liven up the Hive! Feels almost dead in here recently...
It is dead in here.
frog.gif

I dunno. For the most part, the characters in my games never seem that memorable. I often wonder if it's because I'm a bad role-player, or if it's because the only games I find are with bad role-players, or if because everyone is a bad role-player and the internet just makes it seem like every table should be like Piratecat's group.

I do enjoy the characters I have in PbP though.

And there is one funny story from my real-life games.

Jeff is DMing us through a homebrew campaign. Valerie has recently joined the game as Auren, who is tall, blonde, built like a brick house and just about as smart. She's also about the only character who uses a sword, so when an intelligent magical sword shows up in the treasure, she picks it up and finds herself outsmarted by her own weapon.

Jeff thinks it would be an awesome quirk if the sword demanded that she scream its name, 'Randar' every time she charged into battle.

Jeff: They don't look friendly, roll for initiative.
Valerie: I got a 20!
Jeff: Alright, you're up first.
Valerie: I charge!
Jeff: SAY MY NAME!!!!!
Valerie: !. . J. . j. . jeff?

Ginnel

Explorer
I've posted about the character behind my board name at least twice here already and I think you mostly know my actual name and some of the weird going ons in my life :p

LOVE the frog smilie!!!!!!

Oh yeah Norks!!!

Last edited:

hafrogman

Adventurer
LOVE the frog smilie!!!!!!
Yeah, with the hive so dead, I actually got bored enough to sign up over at CM. I found the frog there, and I found it far too me to not use. :)

Sadly my real life in interminably dull. My trivia team looks like it's giving up the ghost, my family is all gone, I never see my roommates. And work is. . . well, if it were fun, interesting and exciting then they wouldn't have to pay me to be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases