You can't run but you can Hive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Huh, I thought you were joking too....

Well, since we are all gamers and played LOTS of games, probably, anyone ELSE want to share a character? Liven up the Hive! Feels almost dead in here recently...

Yeah, with the hive so dead, I actually got bored enough to sign up over at CM. I found the frog there, and I found it far too me to not use. :)

Maybe it's one of those weeks, you know, the dull before the storm.

Last night I pretty much finished my final project for my flash class... I just need to make a title screen and a instructions screen then I'll be completely finished. The project's a basic shooter. The only problem with the game is that it has a wierd error which I have no idea how to fix (the game doesn't want to remove the player sprite from the screen after reaching the game over screen.) I'm thinking that I could fix it by placing the player sprite into a container. and then removing that container from the screen.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
No one has wished the frog a happy birthday yet? It is your birthday, right? You're not some alt with a fake birthday are you?:p

I know it's been a little slow lately. It happens. We also don't have someone to drive the conversations forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads