You can't run but you can Hive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that it isn't fun to talk about pooping:close:, but i am getting very angery. I got Dungeon Delve, which is awsome btw, but the first lvl delve and several others use halls of the giant kings tiles which are appearntly impossible to find. WTF!!!!!!!!:mad:

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Looking at the Ultimate Deathmatch polls atm. In one of them it's mentioned that the number of Alts used was greater than the number of actual users. Totally skews the results of the polls. Wonder if they should be done all over again...

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Dog Moon, I just logged in with a joke alt so I could do a quick recount of some polls. (Why the alt? Counting alts is easier if the only profiles you've opened are those of Rev's alts.)
Yeah... It's like we expected.

(Note: I'm counting guests as valid voters. Can't tell if they really are, of course.)

Men's Redux Match 2: Shadow Government Shakedown!
Indy drops from 11 to 6.
King Koopa drops from 9 to 3.
Snake Plissken drops from 9 to 3.
John McClane stays at 8.
Nobody else has as many votes.
John McClane wins instead of Indy.

Homicide at Humperd's The Spot! [Men's Semifinal Qualifier]
Ares drops from 16 to 5.
Teal'c drops from 12 to 2.
Westley drops from 8 to 7.
Rambo stays at 7.
Westley and Rambo both have more than Ares.

Women's Redux Match 1: Cat-Fight From Hell!
Teyla Emmagan drops from 13 to 11.
Elektra drops from 11 to 10.
No change.

Women's Redux Match 3: Dancing with Ninja Stars
Buffy drops from 16 to 7.
Callisto drops from 13 to 5.
Amanda drops from 12 to 4.
Shu-lien drops from 10 to 9.
Shu-lien wins instead of Buffy.

Last edited:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Thanks. I really needed that. Being the messenger and not being able to say things publically without permission sucks. Not mentioning that it would be soo much easier for my life if I just let those bridges burn and held a marshmellow roast in honor of Rev's to banishment. But like I mentioned that "good" part of me wouldn't feel right about doing that.

I just wonder what they crazy woman who once stopped me on the street and told me that my soul's black and tainted would say.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I just wonder what they crazy woman who once stopped me on the street and told me that my soul's black and tainted would say.

Let me guess... You were dressed in black. That tends to prompt these comments quite a lot. Especially if you have long black hair to go with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases