You can't run but you can Hive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
On another note, this may sound odd coming from a grown woman bit I am very entranced with a woman I met a few days ago. Its odd, I've dreamed about her twice and I think about her a lot.
If I were to say something like this some asshat would come along and call me creepy. There is a double standard in this world. It ain't fair.

Goldmoon

First Post
Off to tech support.

Later!

See ya!

Out of curiousity...which knee...left or right?

Right.

It doesn't sound very odd to me. The way our minds work doesn't necessarily change as we "grow up". The concious part may shift and reprioritize, but dreaming and day dreaming just mean that she's in your thoughts, they're subconcious functions.

It feels a little like a crush only stronger. In both of my dreams She asked me to kiss her. When I did, I woke up. Its weird because she's not at all my type. I mean, she is tall and I think she's very pretty but she's loud, obnoxious and very, very, very clumsy. Maybe I'm just so lonely over here and its affecting my sense of attraction.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
It feels a little like a crush only stronger. In both of my dreams She asked me to kiss her. When I did, I woke up. Its weird because she's not at all my type. I mean, she is tall and I think she's very pretty but she's loud, obnoxious and very, very, very clumsy. Maybe I'm just so lonely over here and its affecting my sense of attraction.
Maybe it's a sign I'm growing up that I'm trying to give you advice on someone else.:-S

It could be loneliness. It could be something else you find appealing about her. Don't worry too much about "type". I'm not sure you're my type but that didn't stop me. Being loud and obnoxious could have been a bad first impression, her way of dealing with something, A number of reasons.

what's wrong with being clumsy? I have been known to fall UP stairs. :blush:

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Of course there is. Of course it isn't.

Welcome to being one of the ugly people. Excuse me if I don't get up. I'm just going to keep sitting here. Alone. In the corner. In the dark. Alone.
:erm::erm::erm::erm::( . . . :.-(
Maybe we should find a dark corner big enough for both of us. If we're meant to be alone then we can be alone together.

I'm a woman who is attracted to other women.....some people call that creepy.
I'm not sure anyone here would make that claim. There would be plenty of people asking for pictures and a play by play.

Ginnel

Explorer
Well I dreamt of this message board for the first time ever the other night Rev came back on one of his known alts, and people were saying dude umbran/bront is gonna catch you just scarper off, and he was like nah don't worry its fine and then it ended, wasn't a very interesting dream and I'm not particularly concerned by the Rev incident so it was strange it came along.

My dragonborn just stepped of the edge of a pit because he thought the evil demon told him to so he could challenge him for his friends soul back.
This didn't kill him but left him on 20 out of 61 hp and he had no way of getting hp back because of no healing surges.
Didn't stop him charging into the next two fights though :p

Now the Tiefling paladin of Bahamut challenged Baphomet for the soul of his charge (a PC tiefling warlock who died a couple of sessions back) Baphomet said okies let me just take a bit of your soul to make room and the paladins apprentice's soul flowed into the paladin and the paladins sword which was given to him by a servent of Bahamut. Neato :p

well done Shabe good session : p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads