You can't run but you can Hive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phaezen

First Post
What the...?

A bush-fire?

Bushfire, it is approaching the end of our fire season, which has been particularly nasty this year (1000 more recorded fires than the average). Nothing as bad as Australia though.

table-mountain.jpg

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
You know, the thing I miss about Rev not being around, is that the hive isn't full of 20 people at all hours of the day (true those 20 people were all Rev... lol, but still). What I find scary is realizing how astronomical Rev's post count would have been if he didn't use all those alts. o_O
At least we can joke about it.:p

Things have and will slow down without him. I guess I'm ok with that.

Ginnel

Explorer
Ginnel! Wakey wakey...

Not sure if you're interested or not, but the Displacer Kitten storyline continues: Yet Another Fantasy Gamer Comic
:lol:
Ok ok I'm wakey waked!

*click link*

'Eeeees so cute!!
--------------------------------------
on the other subject I don't think the Hives slowed down myself really, and we might have stolen Darkness and Sir Osis of Liver for the collective ;)

Ginnel

Explorer
Ok so I kinda fibbed a bit, but I just have to share how great vanilla fudge and little mini sugar coated doughnuts are....hmmmmmmmmm

Phaezen

First Post
Ok so I kinda fibbed a bit, but I just have to share how great vanilla fudge and little mini sugar coated doughnuts are....hmmmmmmmmm

Boasting is not nice, and I hope you brought enough to share with the whole Hive. which is considerably smaller these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases