You can't run but you can Hive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginnel

Explorer
Tru' dat, but not slow enough to stop your 1000th post I suspect not that thats important at all :p

Oh if you think that was boasting about the fudge and doughnuts did I mention the girl I was chatting to from Okcupid is 25 year old red head with a hot body? and is now a facebook friend

Nah didn't think I did :p

(she's also living at the mo in the town I grew up in and also went to the same University ;) )

Phaezen

First Post
Tru' dat, but not slow enough to stop your 1000th post I suspect not that thats important at all :p

Oh if you think that was boasting about the fudge and doughnuts did I mention the girl I was chatting to from Okcupid is 25 year old red head with a hot body? and is now a facebook friend

Nah didn't think I did :p

(she's also living at the mo in the town I grew up in and also went to the same University ;) )

Didn't you have work to do or something? :p I kid.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Anyone see the ad for Plentyoffish.com? "We delete members that are unfit to date.":eek::eek::eek:

That seems harsh. How do they decide who is unfit?

hafrogman

Adventurer
Anyone see the ad for Plentyoffish.com? "We delete members that are unfit to date.":eek::eek::eek:

I haven't seen the ads. But I'm familiar with the site. I don't think this is an e-harmony kind of censorship thing. I think it just means that they delete spam accounts, or anybody who harasses other users or the like. Exactly who you'd expect them to delete, but since they're free, they feel the need to advertise that they do so.

Ginnel

Explorer

Umm that websites tagline seems to be 100% free.

The only mention of unfit is is you don't abide by the code of conduct for the site, there are plenty of girls I would consider undesirable (looks wise) when I had a search so I doubt its got anything to do with looks.

This does not mean there aren't websites out there who only let in "hot users" I've seen a few where the existing members vote you in or not.

Last edited:

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
The next time you mix up a batch of fudge, make the following substitutions:

1. Use white chocolate morsels instead of semi-sweet
2. Use crushed Oreo cookies instead of nuts

You won't be sorry. Cookies 'n Cream Fudge, anyone?

hafrogman

Adventurer

I've never mixed up a batch of fudge in my life. But I still may need to try this. Mmmm.

Ginnel

Explorer

Make your own sweets? interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads