You can't run but you can Hive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Umm that websites tagline seems to be 100% free.

The only mention of unfit is is you don't abide by the code of conduct for the site, there are plenty of girls I would consider undesirable (looks wise) when I had a search so I doubt its got anything to do with looks.

This does not mean there aren't websites out there who only let in "hot users" I've seen a few where the existing members vote you in or not.
I've heard of that site. The ad made me think of it. Deleting spammers and the such makes sense. It just sounded elitist to me.

Phaezen

First Post
The next time you mix up a batch of fudge, make the following substitutions:

1. Use white chocolate morsels instead of semi-sweet
2. Use crushed Oreo cookies instead of nuts

You won't be sorry. Cookies 'n Cream Fudge, anyone?

*drools*

I've never mixed up a batch of fudge in my life. But I still may need to try this. Mmmm.

This

Edit: *Ding* Achievement Unlocked 1000 Posts

Last edited:

Shabe

First Post
*comes bombing into the hive on his front penguin style, hits the door at an angle and comes spinning to a stop*

Hallo!?

Ginnel

Explorer
Never? Well I don't think I've made fudge either but I've made plenty of other sweet treats.

Are you a cook? Sounds like the idea is a novelty to you.:p
I'm not a cook, but I can cook stuff I've never made desserts as I don't really eat them.

Ice cream, sweets, chocolates and that sort of thing though thats another thing entirely ;) But they are more of a buy now eat now thing, making sweets would seem to be pure folly as I would have to eat them all when they were made : p

Last edited:

hafrogman

Adventurer
Never? Well I don't think I've made fudge either but I've made plenty of other sweet treats.
Pirates of Penzance said:
No, never.

What, NEVER?

Well. . . hardly ever.

He's hardly ever sick at sea!
So yeah. I have a terrible confession to make. My name is John, and . . . I'm a bachelor. I don't cook, bake or make fudge. If they sold Bachelor Chow: Kibbles 'n' Bits, I'd be the first in line.

Ginnel

Explorer
Bizarrely enough the side/top bar sponsor when I just looked was for the scottish sweetie shop with a picture of fudge on it : )

The Hive's influence grows!

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases