Thread: Wednesday, 19 March, 2009
Thursday, 19th March, 2009, 02:10 PM #1
A 1e title so awesome it's not in the book (Lvl 21)
Wednesday, 19 March, 2009
- [imager]http://www.enworld.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=39559&stc=1&d=1237464831[/imager]Free PDF copy of Level Up with every print purchase Goodman Games has announced that every print purchase of Level Up will include a free PDF e-book edition, regardless of whether it’s purchased online, via subscription, or in a bricks-and-mortar retail store.
- Inner Circle releases Races of Violet Dawn, Skarren Easily add the skarren race to your 4e campaign. Includes a new race, paragon path, 8 racial feats, and 5 weapons. Available now.
- New Traps for your OGL game KQ continues the new content, bringing you a trio of water traps for your OGL game that are sure to leave your players begging for fire again!
- News from Palladium Books:
- We've been working hard to get out new titles. Our latest release is Robotech: The Masters Saga.
- Robotech: The Macross Saga is also available.
- Robotech: The Shadow Chronicles is the core rule book and is also available.
- Rifts Vampire Kingdoms is also back in stock.
- Rifts Anvil Galaxy is back in stock as well.
- Advanced Class: Druid — Favored Forms is on sale for $1 This 3-page pdf includes seven heroic feats and four paragon feats that allow your druid character to truly manifest the form of your favorite animal or magical beast. Also visit Silent7Seven.com, newly launched with the release of the company's first product.
- NeoExodus: A House Divided Softcover and Hardcover released The magical fantasy world of Exodus is a place of political intrigue, arcane wonder, deadly monsters, and dark secrets with infuses the landscape of the world.
- New release of Virtual Combat Cards The fifth release of Virtual Combat Cards D&D 4th Edition combat tracker is out. The most important new feature is the tracking of effect and conditions. Now effects can be tracked individually and those that have time bound duration are expire automatically (such as: End your of Next Turn). This makes tracking effects much easier, avoiding the need of going back and forth and checking if the effects are still in effect.
- Official D&D Updates:
- [sub] Updating the Campaign James talks about incorporating skill challenges as an integral part of the Greenbriar campaign, as well as how he's incorporating character backgrounds into his overall campaign scheme.
- Penny Arcade/PvP Ep5 D&D Podcast Their fight continues as our heroes take on a scythjaw. Against that steel trap, Binwin goes down… and learns what it means to make a death save. Will it be enough? Can the rest of Acquisitions Inc. free him in time?
- Secrets of the City Entombed Wallpaper Necromancy -- the magic of death and the undead -- is feared and viewed with horror by most. But some who practice this blackest of arts know that power of any sort, when wielded by a just and wise hand, can be bent to serve any master for good or evil.
- [sub] Social Skill Challenges, Part 1 Welcome to the fifth installment of Ruling Skill Challenges. In the first four columns, I walked you through the process of building a skill challenge. The last column gave an entire sample skill challenge, along with some design notes on it. I also asked you to send in requests for my next skill challenge design, and wow did a lot of you take me up on that offer!
- EN World
- has no influence
- on advertisings
- that are displayed by
- Google Adsense
By Morrus in forum NewsReplies: 0Last Post: Wednesday, 31st March, 2010, 03:24 PM
By Morrus in forum NewsReplies: 0Last Post: Wednesday, 24th March, 2010, 05:02 PM
By Morrus in forum NewsReplies: 0Last Post: Wednesday, 3rd March, 2010, 02:28 PM
By Morrus in forum NewsReplies: 0Last Post: Wednesday, 25th March, 2009, 07:25 PM
By Morrus in forum NewsReplies: 0Last Post: Wednesday, 4th March, 2009, 03:02 PM