8:00 PM -- 10:00 PM Eastern
( GMT -05:00, IIRC )

- Setting -
Balastor, a shared gameworld.
/Some/ info available at www.balastor.net

- Campaign -
Balastor: Faithful

We have a monk/rogue, a rogue, and...another rogue, I think. (-:

5th level characters, orcs & half orcs barred unless you have a compelling reason, gnomes discouraged, any feats, spells, races, classes, or other outside of the Core books can be approved individually.

- The Paperback Blurb -
In a land set appart, isolationism wanes as the Earl of Dorincourt sends several small expeditions head to the nearby continent. The Earl leads the fourth, but when they are caught in an ambush and his twelve year old son Gregorye disappears, they retreat with the help of a powerful native.

As the earls ships flee across the sea, Gregorye finds himself among a rough group of adventurers wandering across a desert. In Corrin, the north fleet is cast expelled after attracting destructive foreign attention.

Aboard a northern ship a child morns the loss of his father, holding the small irridescent object he was promised would avenge him.

Dark in a hidden place, thirteen chairs line a table strewn with magic elements and battle plans. Nine are plotting here to hold an unexpected advantage by ship and god. At times one stops to look at the four empty chairs of their fallen or at glowing viewport of a small boy, and hurries all the more swiftly at some calculation.

Black ships persue the earl towards Dorincourt.

Myth tells of the rise of Ulmandor, and Dorincourt within. That myth also warns of invasion, and a means to save what's left: "Who shall raise the princes' men, legions old and worn; gilt sword one face reveals and with words you know; that you shall stand upon pedestal of faith before my foe"

Remove ads