Red, Taran, Orim you're up[IC -D&D 4e: Forgotten Realms-] A Paid Trip to Spellhold

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: Awesome replies I may add. You are all doing great so far. I'm interested in knowing how Am I doing as well. It's always good to know.

Tiali

First Post
OOC: Although the IC thread was kinda chaotic at first (with so many people in so many different places) I was able to get the facts straight. I haven't been part of this group long, but I have enjoyed reading the thread up until my intro. If my opinion matters: I think your doing a great job.

[Sblock=OOC] Got a few questions.

#1 Was the guild able to send the courier to Slim's brother? The note would have included the events of the clan's death, it would have included dates and names as well. But Slim would NOT have told his brother where he was or what his plans are. As soon as his brother was notified, he would continue down the path set before him, and follow it to whereever it takes him. His path as he sees it right now is with the guild.

#2 The bomb, is it next to the building in which we are holding the recruiting process? Or is it a different building?

#3 Am I the one picking the recruits, or is the guild picking whose going with me? This may determine whether Slim goes and gets his superiors or just throws the invite out there.[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: Thanks, and to answer your questions in order: Yes, it has been sent with; it's next to the building's backdoor, covered with a piece of cloth; and you can make suggestions but the ones picking the recruits are your superior and the members of the city guard and the cowled wizards.

Tiali

First Post
The dwarf leaves momentarily and returns with his superiors.

He immediately points to the 'bomb' and nods. "That be the bomb," he points to the people standing in the alley, "They be the commotion."

"The bruises and bleeding on that guy, say they be at least compitent. Maybe they should be offered the positions we be recruiting for, boss." After giving his opinion, he stands off to the side, and he awaits his orders...

Voda Vosa

First Post
A few moments later, the dwarf appears again turning the corner of the building, followed by a sturdy human, dressed in the same uniform the dwarf was wearing.
"That be the bomb, They be the commotion. The bruises and bleeding on that guy, say they be at least competent. Maybe they should be offered the positions we be recruiting for, boss." Slim offered.
The man ponders the dwarf's words, and then asked the others. "I'll much like to know what's exactly going on. My man tells me you reduced two saboteurs as they were trying to break in our recruitment establishment. If that's the case, as Slim here points out, I might have job to offer to you." Slim's boss asks.

Kamaru

First Post
Soveliss looks at the man and nod out of respect for a moment before continuing to eye his quarry.

"I could tell you my story from since I got to this city but I think for now you just want an answer pertaining to this situation. I heard these two in a bar talking about burning down a man's house a few months ago by the name of Perkiss, they killed his family off but couldn't find him. After confronting and losing them for a bit I found them behind your establishment trying to break in to plant this 'bomb'. "

He explained pointing with his free hand at the barrel, "It's magical in nature so I'm not your best bet to make sure on how to dispose of it or deactivate it. For some reason the current job your recruiting for doesn't please their boss, a man by the name of Raman Sors. Since he's made my trip to this city chaotic in my search for Perkiss I feel obligated to do likewise by getting under his skin and making sure that job gets resolved. They mentioned there might be some magic users in there as well, Cowled Mages, maybe then can disarm or remove the bomb as well as find out where it came from. As for the job I guess we can talk about it further in detail after we do something about these two and I talk to my... acquaintances here."

If no one else knocks out the conscious thug Soveliss will attempt knocking him out with the but of his sword as payback for the 'Flight of an Eladrin' earlier at the bar.

(OoC: The talk with the rest of the party is to consolidate a reason why some won't be continuing or if they'll try and catch up later since people have dropped out or are on 'break' and look at me from grazing to blasing at my post response speeds.)

Last edited:

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Red

Red simply watched the proceedings. This was getting bigger than she was really used, at least in her last few weeks. The elf was hoping someone would 'boil it down' for her . . . talks of bombs and death bothered the invoker.

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Immarael (Male Eldarin Sorcerer 1) HP:26 Def: 12 - 12/12/16

Immarael, coming here to make a difference, seems to have found those who are looking to do the same. He sheathes his sword, stands back, and lets everything unfold and nods in approval to Soveliss' words while awaiting for this new 'job' that the Shadow Thieves do not approve of so much that they resorted to magical explosive device.

Once the conversation settles down he says "I am willing and available."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases