Red, Taran, Orim you're up[IC -D&D 4e: Forgotten Realms-] A Paid Trip to Spellhold

Rathan

First Post
REPOST from above

OOC: Initiative 1d20=12 + 2 from Warlord!

Gredel looks about unsure of what to do.... he looks to Soveliss and was ready to follow him after the assassins if that's where his sworn was going to rush off to.... otherwise he would stay and at least heal the Boss here of his nasty gaping abdomen wound....

Gredel made a snap desision once his mind fog had cleared he dashed out the door (using a move action [5 squares and an action point to move 5 more squares to) with a burst of speed like that of his animalistic kin he literally skitters out the door on all fours with tremendous speed moving around the building and just around the trunk of a tree just outside the broken window Grendel draws his massive great club against the furthest assassin from the window (A1) and tried to impede his moment from the scene of the crime though unlike is most well refined attitude as of late Grendel now was nothing more than a bloodthirsty animal out for vengeance!

"Your blood is MINE!" the priest screeched as he swung his club with mighty force...

[sblock=Actions on my Initiative:]
Move action: Move 5 squares out of the door of the building headed for the assassins.
Action Point: Moving 5 more squares to put me just south of A1
Minor Action: Drawing Greatclub
Standard Action: Making an attack on A1 with
Priest’s Shield (Divine, Weapon)
Standard Action Melee weapon
Target: One creature
Attack: Strength vs. AC
Hit: 1[W] + Strength modifier damage, and you and one
adjacent ally gain a +1 power bonus to AC until the end of
your next turn. 1d20+6=22, 2d4+3=11 and I gain +1 AC until the end of my next turn if I hit...[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
HP: 24/24
AC: 16 (17 from Priests Shield)
Defenses: Fort: 11 Refl: 10 Will: 16
Saving Throws: +0
Bloodied: 12
Surges: 8/8
Surge Value: 6[/sblock]

Last edited:

Kamaru

First Post
(OoC: Sorry I was wrong I have a Dragonborn Warlord as well with Lend Might as a feat... Sov has Tac Assault (full Int bonus of +3). I'm losing it little by little I think.)

Voda Vosa

First Post
[SBLOCK=INITIATIVES & STATUS]
22 Sovelis (-6 dmg, slowed, 2 ongoing dmg, save ends both)
21 Orim (-7 dmg)
20 Assassin 1 (-11 dmg)
20 Assassin 2 (-5 dmg)
18 Slim
15 Red
12 Gredel (Spent AP)
9 Immarael
[/sblock]
[sblock=Assassins defenses]
I thought this would help fluffing up the text of your actions.
AC 18
Defensas
Will 14
Ref 17
Fort 15
[/sblock]

Slim, Immarael and Red came out of the building, the dwarf summons his spirit companion, but the ghostly bear (Was it a bear?) is unable to touch the nimble man. Red invokes the wrath of her deity, but again, the assassins prove to be quite good at evading attacks. Immarael finds that out too, as his bolt flyies wide.
Grendel is the only lucky. Sprinting out of the building and running like a gnoll in pursuite, the shifter covers an incredible distance in a very short time, taking the assassin by surprise, delivering an all-mighty whack at the pitiful fella with his massive club. The man can just gaze with horror at the bloodthirsty Gredel.

[sblock=Map]
primerabatalla.jpg
[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]
Post your actions, and let the onslaught continues!
[/sblock]

Rathan

First Post
Grendel lifts his club up over his head in feral might as he looks the the spirit companion to his side now giving him more of the strength of pack mentality.... his eyes shone a savage hue of red as he tried to drive the assassins head clean into his own chest cavity!

[sblock=Actions]
Free Action: Channel Divinity (+1 to attack roll)
Move Action: Shift five feet to flank with the spirit companion (this will put me JUST off the map.. but I'm sure Voda can work with that.....
Minor Action: healing word on Soveliss (spend a healing surge + 1d6=1 HP \
Standard Action: Righteous Brand (Divine, Weapon)
Standard Action Melee weapon
Target: One creature
Attack: Strength vs. AC
Hit: 1[W] + Strength modifier damage, and one ally within
5 squares of you gains a power bonus to melee attack rolls
against the target equal to your Strength modifier until the
end of your next turn. Attack will be on A1. 1d20+6=12+3 = 15 vs. AC [Miss] (+1 Channel Divinity +2 Flanking), 2d4+3=9[/sblock]

Kamaru

First Post
(OoC: Slow drops my init doesn't it? Bear is El Oso in spanish if that helps)

Soveliss winces in pain slightly from the damage but instinctively training, adrenaline, and the heat of battle try and tell his mind to refocus on other things. If Soveliss realizes Red, Immarael, or Slim is going to attack the same person he would yell out how to get better sight to get into position to attack ranged or melee.

Moving West 4 North of A1 as a target (Grants Combat Advantage?) using Wolf Pack Tactics.

Attack Roll: 1d20+7 → [15,7] = (22) +2 if I have combat advantage right?

Damage: 8

Saving roll (Do I add something?) 1d20 → [14] = (14)

(OoC: And if I hit: Who ever was going to use the shift from WPT um... does?)

ukingsken

First Post
Orim glances at the fleeing assassin. Seeing that his companions seem to have it under control he turns his full attention to the assassin standing directly in front of him.

Today I am the instrument of Torm's will, and his symphony is written in your blood. May the guardian grant you swift passage through the astral sea.

Orims voice is deadly calm as he fress a hand from his hilt to trace Torm's fist in the blood seeping from his chest. Suddenly, his blade shifts back, his hand claps back on the hilt, and the blade scythes through the air towards the assassin, the edge of the blade shimmering with divine potency.

[sblock=Actions]1d20+7=22, 1d12+4=7

Minor Action - Tracing Torm's Holy symbol in my own blood
Standard Action - Avenging Echo (x2 Attack Rolls) 7 Damage, anyone who hits, misses, or is adjacent to me until the end of my next turn takes 9 damage.

Sorry for the delay, job difficulties. But I'm back!
[/sblock]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
"Red" - Female Elven Invoker

Red

Red was frustrated that the assassins that had killed that man, that had tried to possibly kill them were getting away. She moved into position, then focused, calling on the very light in the sky to strike her foe. "Torm's Might!" she called out as the bolt of light struck true on one of the assassins.

[sblock=ooc]Move action: Move so that assassins are not benefitting from cover. Standard action: Avenging Light. Wisdom vs. Fort 1d20+4=16 - Hit for 1d10+4=10 radiant damage on A1, unless down, then A2.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases