D&D 4th Edition Red, Taran, Orim you're up[IC -D&D 4e: Forgotten Realms-] A Paid Trip to Spellhold - Page 14





+ Log in or register to post
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 240
  1. #131
    I aim to misbehave
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Keia's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    On the raggedy edge
    Posts
    8,630

    Ý Ignore Keia

    "Red" - Female Elven Invoker

    Red

    Red blinked her eyes several times, trying to get the smoke from her eyes. Taking an involuntary step back, it took her a moment to get started on the instructions the mage had given.



    OOC: Initiative: 1d20+3=11

 

  • #132
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    FreeXenon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Baraboo
    Posts
    3,111

    Ý Ignore FreeXenon

    Immarael (Male Eldarin Sorcerer 1)Init: 9; HP: 26 Def: 12 - 12/12/16

    Immarael is a bit stunned at the suddenness of all that happens, and it takes a moment for the graveness of the Mage's wounds to settle in.

    After his mind assembles the ramifications of what is exactly transpiring, Immarael moves out of the building through the nearest door (3 squares down) and will move 3 more squares towards the rogues.

    By the time he is able to act the rogues will have moved and he will use an action point to move closer to them (in non-melee range and running if necessary to get within 8 squares or so) and then will unleash virulent unseelie energies (Dragon Fang Bolt) upon the nearest one to significantly slow him down (roll 11 Chr vs Fort; 11 dmg and 5 ongoing dmg).

    [OOC: Init: 9 =( Feel free to roll my initiative too. I edited to include the Warlord's +2 Init)]
    Last edited by FreeXenon; Friday, 29th May, 2009 at 04:21 PM.

  • #133
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Rathan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Might As Well Be Canada, ME
    Posts
    4,600

    Ý Ignore Rathan
    OOC: Initiative 1d20=12 + 2 from Warlord!

    Gredel looks about unsure of what to do.... he looks to Soveliss and was ready to follow him after the assassins if that's where his sworn was going to rush off to.... otherwise he would stay and at least heal the Boss here of his nasty gaping abdomen wound....

    Gredel made a snap desision once his mind fog had cleared he dashed out the door (using a move action [5 squares and an action point to move 5 more squares to) with a burst of speed like that of his animalistic kin he literally skitters out the door on all fours with tremendous speed moving around the building and just around the trunk of a tree just outside the broken window Grendel draws his massive great club against the furthest assassin from the window (A1) and tried to impede his moment from the scene of the crime though unlike is most well refined attitude as of late Grendel now was nothing more than a bloodthirsty animal out for vengeance!

    "Your blood is MINE!" the priest screeched as he swung his club with mighty force...

    Actions on my Initiative:

    Move action: Move 5 squares out of the door of the building headed for the assassins.
    Action Point: Moving 5 more squares to put me just south of A1
    Minor Action: Drawing Greatclub
    Standard Action: Making an attack on A1 with
    Priest’s Shield (Divine, Weapon)
    Standard Action Melee weapon
    Target: One creature
    Attack: Strength vs. AC
    Hit: 1[W] + Strength modifier damage, and you and one
    adjacent ally gain a +1 power bonus to AC until the end of
    your next turn. 1d20+6=22, 2d4+3=11 and I gain +1 AC until the end of my next turn if I hit...
    Last edited by Rathan; Thursday, 28th May, 2009 at 04:01 PM.
    Characters I Play!
    Coming Soon!

  • #134
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)

    Tiali's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Fargo ND
    Posts
    116

    Ý Ignore Tiali
    Slims hands begin to glow, and he throws them up in the air. Near the door, you see another spot begin to glow, and the light quickly forms into the shape of a giant black bear; bigger than Slim himself. It is huge, and translucent, but moves like any real animal.

    Slim summoned his spirit so that it may hopefully see which direction the guy was running.

    Initiative
    Used dice bag on d20srd.org, not sure where else I can roll.

    1d20+0
    15+0 = 15

    roll+1=16 init
    Tiali (Pheonix7273@hotmail.com)

    TO MY PLAYERS AND GMS: Due to unforseen circumstances, I will not be able to update my games for a while.

    "Light a man a fire, and keep him warm for a day... Light a man on fire, and keep him warm for the rest of his life."


  • #135
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)

    ukingsken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Valley, NS, Canada
    Posts
    738

    Ý Ignore ukingsken
    Last edited by ukingsken; Friday, 29th May, 2009 at 02:12 AM.
    2+2=4 Fate is certain.
    LEB Judge Circa 2009

    My Chracters
    L4W Characters

    Vashik One Eye
    Verrigath Hazzire (Pending Approval)

    LEB Characters

    Cleaver d'Deneith

    Other Characters

    Orim Tyudik


  • #136
    OOC: Reminds everyone that they’re Init is at +2 due to the Warlord.
    Initiative: 1d20+3 → [19,3] = (22)

    Soveliss reminds the Wizard not to die since he wants him to get him a pass into the library after the job now for certain now (If he has healing surges: Inspiring Word: +6). Making his way out to chase the two with the map Soveliss enters the fray once more. (Move pattern: SE, S, SW, W, W Unless I can move into the melee range

    If I can: I’ll hold Wolf Pack Tactics until someone is close (short by one movement to attack or the closest party member before they’re standard action to attack so they can attack)

    If I can’t I’ll run behind a party member that gets close enough to attack and use Commander’s Strike

  • #137
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)

    ukingsken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Valley, NS, Canada
    Posts
    738

    Ý Ignore ukingsken
    Actions

    Move Action - Move South, West, West, stop directly north of A2
    Minor Action - Oath of Enmity Against A2
    Standard Action - Bond of Retribution 1d20+7=26, 1d8+4=10

    First enemy other then A2 to hit me takes 4 radiant damage

    Edit: I noticed I used the wrong die for my damage heres the reroll on that 1d12+4=5


    As Orim steps forward he raises his fullblade, stepping forward to cleave a wound that leaks radiant energy across one of the Asassins arms.

    Torm may be the protector, but protection is often bought with the blood of ones enemies!
    2+2=4 Fate is certain.
    LEB Judge Circa 2009

    My Chracters
    L4W Characters

    Vashik One Eye
    Verrigath Hazzire (Pending Approval)

    LEB Characters

    Cleaver d'Deneith

    Other Characters

    Orim Tyudik


  • #138
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    Voda Vosa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bahia Blanca, Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    10,840

    Ý Ignore Voda Vosa
    INITIATIVES

    22 Sovelis
    21 Orim
    20 Assassin 1
    20 Assassin 2
    18 Slim
    15 Red
    12 Gredel
    9 Immarael

    Assassins defenses

    I thought this would help fluffing up the text of your actions.
    AC 18
    Defensas
    Will 14
    Ref 17
    Fort 15


    Sovelis moves out into the streets, unable to get close enough to the fugitives to use his sword. Instead, he watches as Orim jumps out of the window at incredible speed, and places himself behind one of the nasty fellows, to strike him with his blade. Seeing the opportunity, Soveliss shouts a tactical move to Orim, who obeys, watching the opportunity to bring the wrongdoers down, but the assassin heard the orders, and avoid being hit.
    One of them runs towards the road, seemingly eager to escape, but he suddenly turns, and hurls a dagger to Soveliss! The dagger strikes the eldarin in his forearm, barely hurting the stout man, although it was not meant to hurt. And Soveliss understood that when his extremities felt numb and his forearm paralysed by a stinging pain!
    The second fellow turns to face the deva, shifts to the left and desperately wields his sword, sending a deep pierce into Orim's chest!

    Need actions From Red & Slim
    Map
    It's the same than the other, only that Orim and Soveliss are in their indicated positions, and Assassin 1 in on the road next to the edge of the map, and Assassin 2 shifted to the square to his left


    Rolls

    Orim Acrbatics to pass through the window 24 against DC: 18
    Soveliss Commander's strike on Orim: 13 for 9 miss
    Assassin 1 Dagger attack: 19 for 4 dmg Secondary poison attack: 25
    Soveliss suffers 2 ongoing damage and is slowed until save.
    Assassin 2 piercing strike (never mind the name in IC, I forgot the name of the power and invented one!) 19 vs ref for 7 dmg
    Visit The Link Village of Voda Vosa in the RG for complete game links, and stuff!

  • #139
    I aim to misbehave
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Keia's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    On the raggedy edge
    Posts
    8,630

    Ý Ignore Keia

    "Red" - Female Elven Invoker

    Red stepped out of the meeting room and trying to the stop the assassins in their tracks, but the words jumbled coming out of her mouth. The results were a couple of flashy lights by the assassins . . . nothing more.

    ooc
    Move to north outside of building, then west toward assassins. Standard: Thunderstrike = 1d20+4=8, 1d20+4=6 two misses,

  • #140
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)

    Tiali's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Fargo ND
    Posts
    116

    Ý Ignore Tiali
    Slim tells his companion to chase the villian down, and both Slim and the spirit begin their charge towards the assassin. Once the spirit reaches the assassin, Slim commands it to strike him, while protecting any allies near it.

    attacks

    At Will: Protecting Strike: 1d8 + wis mod to target creature, all allies adjacent to Spirit get temporary hp (temp hp is my con mod, 3)

    Roll Lookup
    6 attack 12 damage (miss)
    Tiali (Pheonix7273@hotmail.com)

    TO MY PLAYERS AND GMS: Due to unforseen circumstances, I will not be able to update my games for a while.

    "Light a man a fire, and keep him warm for a day... Light a man on fire, and keep him warm for the rest of his life."


  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. [OOC] A Paid Trip to Spellhold
      By Voda Vosa in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 381
      Last Post: Tuesday, 3rd April, 2012, 11:44 AM
    2. [OOC-D&D 4e: Forgotten Realms] A Paid Trip to Spellhold
      By Voda Vosa in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 188
      Last Post: Friday, 16th March, 2012, 01:27 PM
    3. A paid Trip to Spellhold [RG, D&D4e]
      By Voda Vosa in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 21
      Last Post: Tuesday, 19th April, 2011, 02:07 AM
    4. A Paid Trip to Spellhold [D&D 4e]
      By Voda Vosa in forum Playing the Game
      Replies: 634
      Last Post: Wednesday, 23rd February, 2011, 09:03 PM
    5. [RG][D&D 4E] A Paid Trip to Spellhold
      By Voda Vosa in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 10
      Last Post: Thursday, 14th May, 2009, 03:19 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •